The Hell Of Mirror [Part 2]

[Yashiro POV]

Is it dead...?

Hanako-kun said...the seven mysteries are unbeatable in their boundaries...but Tsukasa-kun took it out like it was nothing...

[3rd person POV]

Tsukasa: You know...

Yashiro: Yes sir!!

Tsukasa: I thought I told you...

Yashiro: ?

Tsukasa:...Mitsuba. You can't stay in the mortal world because you're too weak and pathetic, So if you don't wanna disappear you have to work hard and get stronger.

Tsukasa proceed to rip the supernatural heart out, while [Y/N] is comferting Mitsuba.

[Back to Kou and Hanako]

Tsuchigomori: ...So? Why are you bothering me with this?

Hanako: Because! It's been two hour since thay took Yashiro and [Y/N]! And I CAN'T GET INTO NO.3'S BOUNDARY! The kid and I even tried begging on hands and knees for No.3 to let us in, but it didn't work!

Kou: Please spider-face!!

Hanako: Sensei.

Kou: Spider-face sensei!!!

Tsuchigomori: You little...

Hanako: I can't let Yashiro get hurt. She's my assistant. Even [nickname] will protect her for me, I still want to help them. Tell me, Tsuchigomori. Won't you?

Tsuchigomori: Well... I do have an idea.

Tsuchigomori grab the fox who has been sleeping on the shelf during the whole conversation and give it to the boys.

Hanako: No.2? Why?

Tsuchigomori: Hear me out. The seven mysteries boundaries each serve to oversee a certain aspect of the school. My bookstack manage "Records." The clock keepers manage "Time." And No.2 manage "Space." If you go through her boundary...you can get pretty much anywhere in the school.

Kou: Wha-!? How about [Y/N] what does she manage?

Yako: We never went to her boundary before so we don't know.

Kou: But I thought senpai buster up No.2 boundary!

Tsuchigomori: Oh that. All she really did was take away her right to manage it. The boundary itself still exists...but with its overseer gone...it's probably a mess. Isn't that right, Echino-coccus?

Yako: Shut up, Emo spider. And why should I have to help you anyway? I couldn't care less that happen to you assist-

Hanako: Kitsune udon.

Yako: It's not my prob-

Hanako: Udon. Udon.

Yako: Fine....

Hanako: Let's see...This is it right?

Yako: Here we go. One. Two. Three. Four.

The three arrived in a boundary full of flowers with a stair leading to someplaces

Hanako: It's...

Kou: Oooh...It's so pretty now!

Yako: Shut up. I'll show you to No.3's boundary. Don't get lost.

Kou: Hey fox.

Yako: What do you want, stupid brat?

Kou: You know how before your rumor change and you went totally crazy?

Yako: You like to dig up unpleasent memories, Don't you? What's your point?

The three talked about how the rumor change and how does it feel when she went crazy.

Yako: We've arrived...No.3 boundary is through there

Kou: Is that a mirror? Looks kinda ominous.

Yako: Just so you know I'm not going any farther. You'll have to figure out how to get back on your own.

Kou: Yeaj! Thanks, fox-- YEEEAARRRGH!!!

Yako: Quit callin' me "Fox" !! You are to call me--Yako neesan!

Kou: N...Neesan.

Yako: Very good.

Hanako: You like that?

The two enter the mirror and felled out to the other side 

Kou: Are we in the right place?

Hanako: Yeah we are. Yashiro

The ghost rushed over to Yashiro and check if she's asleep or not

Hanako: Seems like she's fine.

Kou: But what about [Y/N]?

Kou walked over to a big mirror which had been shatter with a pink hair boy sitting in front of it.

Kou: Mitsuba?

Before he could respond giant bone-hands crashed into him.

Tsukasa: Mitsuba, Are you done?

Mitsuba look at the boy before hid behind him

Hanako: Why are you here? ...Tsukasa?

Tsukasa: Oh...Ah!!! Long. Time. No. See.!

Hanako: Tsukasa, listen-

Tsukasa: Amane, Amane!

The bone-hand went toward the two.

Tsukasa look at it and grab it with his bare hands.

[After a lot of arguing]

Mitsuba: So please just go home for today!

Hands come out of the mirror and grab the golden trios, then pulled them back to the mirror. 

[In the bathroom]

"Whats taking them so long?" a black hair apparition said putting down her cards

The trio came out of the mirror and fell to the ground

"Spoke too soon"

[Y/N] poke Yashiro's cheek to see if she's awake. [Y/N] took some blankets from the nurse office and cover the three with it.

"Goodnight"

(A/N: I reread the story and it's very cringe. But I will make it better in the next chapter, And thx for 200+ reads!!! :)