The Study Camp [Part 2]

We seven mysteries acting on behalf of the god, guarding the boundary between the near shore and the far shore.

No.0:

No. 1: Kako, Mirai

No.2: Yako

No.3: Mitsuba

No.4: Shijima

No.5: Tsuchigomori

No.6:

Kako: Despiting the promise...supernatural keep crossing the boundary tonight. Things are getting difficult, Honorable No.7. As No.1 of the seven mysteries I've been watching aside...and you destroyed the yorishiro's one after another. No.2 , No.5, No.4 and No.0. Dear me, you know what that does, don't you.

Yako: Yeah, Yeah---! Since returning my seat. They always appear out of nowhere bringing me troubles!

Tsuchigomori: You earn that don't you.

Yako: GYAAA--!

Mirai: You earn that, silly No.2~

Shijima: Don't count me in any fight now. My drawings has a little effect~

Mitsuba: 'Can...Can I be here...Yeah, I'm No.3...'

Kako: Everyone, silent. Now that the obon is getting close and near half of the seven mysteries are empty. Surely supernaturals would be gathering and wondering around the school.

Mitsuba: Um...what is an urabon?

Tsuchigomori: You've never heard of it? On the 1st of July of the lunar calendar. About August or September now, That's the obon. The period where the boundary between the near shore and the far shore becomes a twilight zone.

Kako: Now Honourable No.7 , The leader of us. What you gonna do?

Hanako: Whoa...You know No.1 really likes to worry. I know well about the meaning of destroying the yorishiros. I'm performing the duties off No.7. Is that alright? The supernaturals wondering around the school. The god will forgive me for that.

Mirai: If [Y/N] is here, she would probably say something like 'Screw the god' or something like that.

Hanako: And also, for the measures for urabon, we have No.6!

Kako: No.6...He's a bit extreme. What would he do to solve the situation---

---With [Y/N]-----

Yashiro: We are going to Hanako-kun's place! Let's gooooo!

Akane: No! Way!! Never!!!

[Y/N]: How long are you two going to be like this?

Yashiro: It's impossible with only [Y/N]-chan so that's why-!

Akane: It's too trouble some and unnecessary to ask him!

Yashiro accidently let go and fell to the ground.

[Y/N]: You okay?

Yashiro: I fine but we don't even know where Aoi was taken and if that is really No.6 we must ask Hanako-kun!

[Y/N]: Didn't I tell you? Aoi-chan is most likely taken to No.6's boundary. I know where is it but I don't know how to get there.

Akane: I won't stop you if you want to rely on him Yashiro-san. You may like No.7 who is dead. But I do not trust him. You might think that he'll help Ao-chan but I don't. So that's why I will go find Ao by myself.

Akane walk away from the girl

Yashiro: Wait-

She grab his hand.