Attacked

[This story is inspired by the video above it really nice :D]

It was a normal day in school and everyone's just chilling in school.

Hanako notice that Kou doesn't look too well and ask him about it.

He just told him that he's fine. Akane appear with a paper in his hand and show it to Hanako.

Hanako call a meeting and told Yashiro that the Minamoto clan will attack soon. Kou told him that he won't join the fight as he'll fight alongside with them.

 [In the meeting]

Hanako annouce the attack and told everyone to be on guard before the attack comes. He also said that Kou won't join them which the mysteries are glad.

After the meeting, Shijima and Yako guard the front gate of the school. No.6 and Sumire will be handling the first floor of the school. 

Akane and the clock keepers guard the back of the school while Tsuchigomori guard the other

As for Hanako, he's in charge of commanding during the attack.

Tsukasa told Mitsuba to stay out of this unless Hanako asked him for help. [Y/N] is on high alert as the news has been speared.

 Teru on the other hand is planning on deatorying the school mysteries.

-----A day before the attack----

Sakura and Natsuhiko are worry for their supernatural friends since it's the Minamoto clan is going to attck

Hanako think that they are not enough to protect the whole group so he decided that he needs Mitsuba's help.

He and Yashiro went to the broadcasting club to ask for Mitsuba. Tsukasa told them that he doesn't care about the attack which Hanako believe it and left.

Mitsuba ask if he was serious ad Tsukasa said no. They both plan to make the last move if Teru is going to kill all of them.

[Time skip]

At night, the war begin. The mysteries were injured badly as the battle continued.

Shijima tried to block the people from etering the school but failed. Same with Sumire and No.6, Akane is struggling to continue but a person carry him and the others away.

"Stay here, You'll be safe here. I'll deal with them." the person spoke as she put them in Yashiro's class.

"Thank you, Honarable No.0" No.6 said.

[Y/N] smiled and defeated the people who entered her friend's boundaries and sent them out of the school.

Hanako is defending Yako and himself from Teru the devil, Tsuchigomori is still standing. 

Teru point his sword at the leader since he thought that he won. Hanako closed his eyes for the impact but it never came.

Instead a bone hand make it's way to Teru's waist and yeet him away. While Teru is on the the ground  , Mitsuba and Tsukasa smile proudly like they won the lottery or something.

Tsukasa went over to his twin and help him up befor hugging him.

"Amane, Amane!" 

"Did you forgot that I'm here?" Yako said.

"Where is [nickname]? I thought she went with you?" Amane said.

Tsukasa told him that he hasn't see [Y/N] during the battle. "Then where is she?" 

A window shatter and peoples from the clan are in a rubber ball and roll out on to the field.

"THIS WILL TAUGHT YOU NOT MESS WITH ME, MINAMOTOS!!!!" [Y/N] stood at the broken window smiling at her work

After that Teru learnt his lesson and the others got back to their normal lives.

[Hope you like it and check out the video it's very well made! :) ]