They're Related?!

'Nice to see you again, Yashiro-san.' said the female ghost while walking towards the pair.

At this state, Yashiro is confused as hell. At first she want to confront 'Yuki' who she thought was a male ghost, but it turn out the same with Hanako-san. And now this girl here knows her name and...

"HOLD ON! HOW DO YO- NEVERMIND THAT BUT DID I HEARD THAT RIGHT, CAUSE YOU JUST CALL HANAKO-KUN HERE NII-SAN! ARE YOU TWO RELATED OR YOU JUST HAPPEN TO MISTOOK HIM FOR ANOTHER PERSON OR GHOST!?" shouted by Yashiro who is in the verge of fainting.

{Y/N POV}

Oh, she's the fish I saw the other day. Her ankle is pretty thick if you look up close.

{3rd person POV}

She look at her oldest brother who is frozen in shock, while the radish girl is talking or shouting something about they are related or something.

"Okay, Miss Yashiro. One question at a time please. You're hurting my eardrums." said the female appartion.

"Oh, sorry about that Yuki-san. But can you explain why did you call Hanako-kun Nii-san? " the curious Daikon asked.

[Y/N]:Well that's easy cause we are related obiviously.

[Yashiro]: eh? 

Hanako snapped out of his thought and face the females , he keep his knife away and walk closer to see the female apparition.

"[Y/N]? Is that you?" when he asked that you turned your head to face him.

Suddenly, you tackled him to a hug ."I miss you big brother! Why did you left me alone in the house that day ! You could have told me where did you go!" You said that not wanting the radish to know the real incident that actually happened.

Your brother took the hint and act along "Y-Yeah, sorry about that [nickname]" 

Yashiro just stay there watching the reunion between the ghosts. "Sooooo, Hanako-kun can you introduce me to [Y/N]?"

"o-oh sorry, Yashiro. As you can see this is [Y/N] , she's m-my little sister." Hanako respond.

"Nice to meet you, Yashiro! Thought I know you for a while now!"

"EHHHHHHHHHHH?! SO YOU ARE RELATED BUT SHE'S NOTHING LIKE YOU! I MEAN SHE POLITE, NICE AND NOT A PERVERT LIKE YOU! [Y/N]-CHAN , HOW DID YOU SURVIVE JUST BY LIVING WITH HIM!" Yashiro yelled as she pulled [Y/N] close to her while giving Hanako a weird look.

"QUIT CALLING ME A PERVERT ,YASHIRO! AND WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THAT LOOK! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THINK THAT KIND OF STUFF, AND HAND OVER MY LITTLE SISTER!'" Hanako protest.

They both argue until [Y/N] spoke up. "Yashiro-san I think its getting late , you should go home ."

Yashiro hands the bag of candies to you and bid goodbye to the siblings, then left.

Both of you sit down while stargazing with each other .

"Why did you lied? You've could have told her the truth." Hanako said.

You replied him with" I dunno , you haven't told her yet so I am just helping you. Besides, you are my brother, aren't you . That's what siblings are for."

He smiled and patted your head 

You looked at him with a smirk on your face, "And from the looks of it, she's gonna be my future-sister-in-law right?"

He flinch and look away with his hat cover his face. "HA! I KNEW IT! She looks find though even thought she have those fat ankles , I still like her."

Both of you chat on the roof until the next morning , Then parted ways.