[Y/N]'s Death

I was walking back to our home where my brothers are waiting for me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But they're dead when I get home.

So, I went to call the police and they brought my brothers away. I was devastated but I cover it with a small smile to cheer myself up.

In school, my bullies stop bullying me since they've seen the news and my teachers felt sorry for me. But none of these matter to me. As long I still have my keychain, everything's is alright. I learn more about supernaturals after my brothers death. 

In the process, I found out Tsuchigomori-sensei is one of the mysteries and he accept the fact that I found out the truth.

Now, I'm heading home with my grocery in my hand. Truth is I have think about joining my brothers but Tsuchigomori say they want me to live on a happy live. I'll consider it since I always knew this day is about to come any way.

A truck came and it's about to hit a young boy. I didn't think twice to grabbed the boy and we both roll beside the streets just enough time to doge the truck. The boy thank me and went his ways while I'm pick up the bag that I dropped.

Just as I went home a dumbass enter my house, try to rob me and he even try to stab me. I kick his knife away and kick him out my house. 

'Great, this is the third time this week :)'

Her day went by normally until the next morning, she decided it is time...[to kill herself? No! [Y/N] is not that stupid to do such things.] to head to school.

On her way to school, she remember that this is her 14th birthday. She thought of celebrating in her house with some children nearby. At least her day went by and her 14th birthday is over.

The day after her birthday she was walking to the park and a man is walking behind her. She reach the park and sat on the bench nearby so is the man.

The man grab [Y/N] and stab her in the heart with his knife. She collapse on her knee and fell down, dead.

The murderer soon got capture after they annouce the girl's death. 

From that day on, [Y/N] is know as secret school mystery No.0...

 'Yuri-kun the soul keeper'

[Go check out my other stories :D Hope you enjoy!]