Fake World [Part 3]

Shijima: If you want to go back your friends must die, see?

Natshuhiko: Oh those ghosts, back at it again... speaking of which, dear. What exactly is this place? She said it was a fictional world...

Sakura close her book.

Sakura: We are inside number 4's painting. School mystery Shijima Mei, she can create worlds that reflect people's wishes. Once you're in her world, that's it...unless you do what she says, you cannot return to the old world. Ever again.

Natshuhiko: Woah...but... how can she do that? Telling them how to return to the old world with that happy look on her face...She's doesn't really plan on letting them go...

Sakura: Even so...it's not really a problem. She was never that stronge or terrible of a spirit in the first place. However...those two are good kids I doubt that they'll be able to leave here very easily. I couldn't say the say with [Y/N]-san though...

Natshuhiko: Either way, Being inside this picture forever wouldn't be so bad, would it? It's kind of some happiness at leasr.

Sakura: Sure...It's better this way I suppose.

----Downstairs-----

Yashiro: We have to...kill them...?

Kou: What does that meann...?

Shijima: Just that! I mean just what I said of course! Strangle them. Stab them with a knife. Beat them with a blunt object. Push them off a tall building. Anyway you like!

Kou: Agh- What are you saying!! Why would we need to do that to go back to the real world!?

While they're talking about that, [Y/N] thoughts are going in her head like a roller coster.

[Y/N]: 'What should I do? I can't kill Amane nor Mitsuba!? Maybe I should help them...find the exit! That's it! The exit to this world! But what would happen to Nene-chan...she might die soon...I'll think about that later. Right now, I need to help them. Even It means that I might start a war!'

Shijima draw some weapons and they come to life as she is busy convincing the two [Y/N] snuck a small knife into her pocket without anyone noticing.

Kou grabbed Yashiro and left the scene, leaving [Y/N] with Shijima.

[Y/N]: So are you doing well? With the rumors?

Shijima: No, still the same.

[Y/N]: I can call Yako nee-san to set a girls talk next week, are you free?

Shijima: Yeah! See there then.

[Y/N]: Okay! Bye Mei-chan, Sakura-chan and Natshuhiko-senpai!

Sakure: She know we are here this whole time...

Natshuhiko: Bye [Y/N]-chan!

[Y/N] left the tower and went to get her bag that have the telescope.

Kou: There has to be another way...and I'll find it! I promise!

Yashiro: ...I will too...

Amane: What are you guys talking about?

Yashiro: EEEK!

Kou: UAAGH!!

Amane: AAH! Wh-What is it? You look like you've seen a ghost...

[Y/N]:Is that Minamoto Teru?!

Amane: Aahhhh!

[Y/N]: Pfft.

Yashiro: Amane-kun...[Y/N]-chan...