The 4pm bookstack

[Yashiro POV]

I can't find anything about Hanako-kun and [Y/N]-chan. 

This is hopeless...

The bookstack fall down and I'm picking it up, until a green hair girl pick up one of the books for me.

"So you're interested  in the seven mysteries?" she asked.

"Eh heh... W-Well something like that..." I said still picking up the books.

"Hanako-san... The one that's like a cat." she put her hands on her head motioning a cat

"A cat...?''I did the same with my right hand.

"Carpicious, selfish and childish. Is yours like that too?" she says while sitting on the windowstill 

Does she know Hanako-kun!? Carpicious, selfish and childish?! He never want me to baby him? 

Wait I know this scenario...

I've seen it in manga!

Just who is this girl!? Don't tell me she's... HANAKO-KUN'S GIRLFRIEND!?

"If you want to know more about him...you should go see school mystery number 5." the girl said before she left.

"Wait...!" to my suprised I bumped into the liberian teacher.

Teacher: "Wh-What are you doing? Y-Y-You can't do that running in the library is--"

I cut him off before he could finish the sentense but the girl is gone.

[Y/N POV]

"So she visiting Mr tsuchigomori next, huh."

[In Yashiro class]

Aoi: "The fifth of the seven school mysteries? Yes, I've heard of it!"

Nene: "Really!? S-So what's the rumor!?"

Aoi: "Tee-hee-hee. Oh, Nene-chan! You sure do like this stories."

Nene: "Eh heh..."

Aoi: "All right. I'll tell you!"

School mystery number 5

The 4pm bookstacks.

In this school's library... there's a special storeroom you can only can enter at 4pm.

The room is full of books with people's names.

Each of these books a record of that person's life at this school.

What they did here, what they're going to do here.

Past, Present and Future--- It's all written in the book...!

Nene: "It's all recorded..."

Aoi: "Even things that haven't happened yet--- makes you curious, doesn't it? And maybe I wanna read other people's books too!"

[Nene POV] 

I guess she was telling me to find Hanako-kun's book maybe [Y/N]'s book too.

Aoi: "What about you Nene-chan?"

Nene: "Er,I uh... I think I might wanna read someone else's book too..."
Aoi: "Right!? O f course you would! Because we all want to know about the boys we like!"