The three clock keepers part 2

The four of them watched as [Y/N] and Mirai vanished into the hallway.

Yashiro: She's fast!

Hanako: I knew it. So you're the ones behind this series of disturbances. Clock keepers.

Akane:....! Yes, we are. ....'Mirai' got away.

Yashiro: Mirai?

Kou: Got away?

Akane: Yes. you know there are three of us, right? One of them control the future, she doesn't have a name so I call her Mirai--which means "future". I'm sure you saw her back there. She can move time forward for anything she touches.

Yashiro: So that's how all that stuff happened...

Akane told the trio that 'Mirai' is suppose to wear gloves and be locked up in the boundary by the other clock keeper. And he has been order to capture her immediately. 

Hanako: And that means you and I both want to catch this "Mirai." So let's team up for this one. we'll catch her together! Okay?

[Akane POV}

I still don't believe that [Y/N]-san is related to this slimy, perverted brat...

[3rd person POV]

Yashiro: May I ask something? I've been wondering... Akane-kun, Do you ...hate supernaturals?

Akane:...Hate supernaturals? Of course I hate them. I despise them!

Yashiro: ... does that means you hate [Y/N]-chan too?

Akane: [Y/N]-san is an exception. It's weird when you're actually friends with one. You saw what he did back there. What he did to Ao-chan? Doesn't that bother you? I thought you and Ao-chan were best friends?

Yashiro: But he isn't bad. He is a little slimy...but what he did to Aoi... he did it for a reason...And I'm sure he wasn't going to hurt her...

Kou: He's definitely slimy.

Hanako: Hey, can we stop calling me slimy?

Akane: He's not bad? He did it for a reason? Oh really... But...

Akane grab Hanako arm and pulled it out

Akane: ... You know he's a murderer, right? It's the same with the other two clock keepers. These supernaturals don't know anything--none of them. They don't know how precious it is just to be alive. They don't know how valuable a human life is.

Hanako: Let me g-

Akane: Reformed villa[ns really make me sick. So what if they're good now? Does that erase what they did in the past? ...What a joke. Don't you see? It doesn't matter how good you are now, or who you help. You can never take back what you did. Never. Because once a person dies...

A portal appear above them and the four look up.

[Y/N] jump out of it and the portal close.

She grabbed Akane's hand

[Y/N]: I know you hate supernaturals and I know you hate to be a slave to one of them... but can you please let go of my brother, Akane-kun?

Akane: ...!

[Y/N]: What if they did kill someone in the past? They are trying their hardest to erase their sins. And what if the person that he kills is a murderer too? Does that makes you think the other way? What if I tell you...that I come back home just to see both of them dead.

Yashiro: [Y/N]-chan...

Akane let go off Hanako's hand and says that he just want to catch 'Mirai' now so he agree to join forces with them.