Chapter 7.1 Xiao Hua

"Hmmm..... where am I?" Were the words Clear first said upon waking up. Ugh!

Looking at her body, she noticed wounds littered her body all over. Blood dyed her clothes red.

She slowly stood up as to not reopen the wounds on her body.

"Damn System, why are my bodies always so unfortunate! Always at the brink of death before I arrive."

Clear was so pissed off by the System that, if it was only there she would surely beat that System of hers black and blue until she is satisfied.

Clear took out a pill from her spatial ring and immediately ate it. The wounds on her body quickly healed at the rate visible by the naked eyes.

"Shit, what is the dumb plot this time!"

[Story Title: The Heavenly Deities Wife

World Grade: S

Story Details: Yi QianQian was the daughter of the Sect Master of the Righteous Sect, her beauty that could cause a city's downfall and her graceful temperament had spread far and wide.

Many suitors had already asked for her hands but she rejected them all for her heart had already been set on a man, his name is Li Tian or ML.

The two leads grew up together and developed feelings for each other.

Having survive so many up and downs in life, erasing the Ying Sect and overcoming all obstacles in life, the two then married on the day Li Tian became a Heavenly Deity and live happily ever after.

Hidden Plot: What a great story, really. I want to cry blood! Why do b*tches like the FL always get the hot g-! Ah! Stop!

Story Details dragged Hidden Plot away!* ]

'Hmmm... there they go again.'

Clear sighed as memories of the body flowed in her mind making her frown for a bit before her face relaxes.

'So, this body that I'm occupying is named Xiao Hua. What a sinister woman but she is pitiful too. From a young naive woman into a Demoness. How the world change her so much. Really, what a mess up world.'

[Mission World 7

Main Mission
Take Back The Position Of Sect Leader of Ying Sect back from Qiu Yue
Mission Rewards: 100000

Side Mission
Kill Qiu Yue
Mission Rewards: 40000

Side Mission
Make Li Tian And Yi QianQian Experience A Life Worst Than Death
Mission Rewards: 20000 ]

"Qiu Yue? The guy that betrayed her? But base on her memories without being biased, Qiu Yue did not betray her. Oh well, since it's a mission I'll kill anyone she wanted me to kill." Clear or now known as Xiao Hua nonchalantly said as she stood up from her spot and magically change into her usual red robes.

Xiao Hua happily skips as she could not wait to see her Hubby and make the leads suffer on the way. Her ebony hair that reaches till her knees swayed back and forth as the wind flew pass by.

A woman in red who was meditating finally opened her eyes after three month of meditation.

Xiao Hua found out after looking at her dantian that her golden core was cracked so she quickly meditated to fix it and advance in stages on the way.

Eating pills like candies is the way of becoming an immortal!

The foundation is not solid enough?

Peh! Too old school!