Chapter 7.2 Xiao Hua

Walking for two days and one night, Xiao Hua had finally found her way out of the Forbidden Land.

After being lost for so many days in the Forbidden Land, a new trouble had again arisen as Xiao Hua found herself clueless of where to go. Turns out the original is a "direction don't know" so even if she resort to looking at the original's memories it is still useless.

"So, where should I go? Left, right or straight ahead?"

Xiao Hua was utterly defeated by the originals passive skill which is direction dont know and decided to toss coin, letting it decide her Fate.

"If it's head's then I'll go right, if tails I'll go left. If it stands up straight hehehe... I'll go straight ahead."

Xiao Hua laughed at herself for being childish and took out a golden coin and toss it in midair.

It was as if on slow motion as Xiao Hua watch the coin fall and then.... it was standing.

Xiao Hua was dumbfounded seeing the results for she was just joking when she said that "If it stands", she really did not expect for it to stand up.

"This... Is this fate?"

Xiao Hua speechlessly retrieved the gold coin and looked ahead.

"Maybe, there is something interesting in that direction."

Xiao Hua did not dally any longer and skips step as she walk towards the direction that the coin had chosen for her.

Dark fog made out of dark energy surrounds the place, it would be so hard to make one's way around seeing the thick fog of dark energy surrounding the place.

"Such thick dark energy. I had never seen such a condense Dark energy before."

Despite the thick dark energy, Xiao Hua, who looked like a beacon of light in the dark shone her way through the fog.

Thanks to the YinYang sword, it negates the effect of the Dark energy and releases a positive energy which is the Light energy surrounding Xiao Hua protecting her.

Xiao Hua who had no care in the world continued her journey without the worry of being killed by anything in the dark for the light not only negates dark energy but turn any creatures that she did not permit to enter her light range into ashes.

Well, only dark creatures will turn to ashes while human beings will fly away with heavy injuries.

"Hmm... What's that?"

Upon walking around, Xiao Hua noticed a lump of meat sitting among the Dark energy.

Xiao Hua's interest was peeked and decided to look at the lump more closer. She was excited to know what it is.

Is it a Dark creature? Or a Zombie?

"Eh? Why does it look like a human figure? Is it perhaps a Zombie?" Xiao Hua said excited as she look at the figure and was stunned for a moment. "How can a Zombie be so good looking?"

Ebony black hair, sword like brows, and a handsome face, which of these features could be related to a Zombie?

"Is he a Demonic cultivator practicing the Dark arts? Makes sense, he is in a place full of dark energy after all. Ah!"

Xiao Hua jump back in surprise when suddenly, the handsome man meditating opened his piercing black eyes and stared at her.

For a moment, she thought that she was looking at a deep dark abyss instead of a pair of eyes.