Arc 7.11 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.11 Xiao Hua

Xiao Hua who should be in the arms of her Hubby right now, kissing him, found herself in a dark smelly cave.

Spider webs littered the caves ceiling, red eyes stared at her in the dark.

Xiao Hua was confused as to why she was brought in that freaking place.

“F*ck! Why am I here of all places?"

Xiao Hua grumbled.

"Ah!"

Xiao Hua seemed to have trip on something, patting her injured butt she look at the cause of her fall. 

“Who?"

Xiao Hua looked up in surprise when she saw a figure of a person instead of a thing.

“M-Master, is that you?"

A man with black hair slowly opened his eyes, he was awakened from his sleep when Xiao Hua hit him.

“Yang Li?"

Xiao Hua looked at him in shock.

"What are you doing here? What happened to you?"

Cuts and bruises littered Yang Lis body, blood was all over him.

A stab wound was in his stomach as blood continues to leak from it, there is also an arrow shot in his right leg.

“Its only been a few weeks since I last saw you, how did you end up like this?”

Seeing the pitiful state of her disciple, Xiao Hua quickly took out a pill from her spatial ring.

She was about to feed it to him when he suddenly grab her hand.

“Master, h-help him first. He is in more danger than I am." Yang Li said as he look beside him.

Xiao Hua followed his eyes, she then saw a man in black robes which she would have not noticed if Yang Li did not pointed him out.

“Who is he? Your lover my little disciple?" Xiao Hua said still having it on her to joke.

“No! That's crazy *cough*!"

Yang Li coughed out blood because of being overly stimulated.

“Easy my little disciple. See, your coughing up blood." Xiao Hua said as she pat his back.

Yang Li glared at her still coughing, he really wonder how on earth did he became her disciple again.

Right, its because she was way more stronger than him.

He can only swallow his anger along with the blood that was about to drip out of his mouth as he throw the nonsensical words of hers in the back of his mind.

His top priority at this moment is to save his and his friends life.

“Master, its not time for you to be funny. Please, help him. If you don't help him now, he might die." Yang Li said.

“Hmmm...okay. But before I help him, eat this pill my little disciple or else you'll die before him due to blood lost."

Giving him the pill, Xiao Hua pulled the arrow out that was buried in his legs.

Yang Li did not even have the time to yell when Xiao Hua toss the pill into his mouth and snap it close.

“Now, let me check your little lover."

“He is not my lover!"

Yang Li almost choke when he swallowed the pill.

“Of course, he is not. I totally believe you." Xiao Hua said as she look at the fainted man.