Arc 7.19 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.19 Xiao Hua

An enchanting figure in red descended down the ground.

Her blinding smile dazed the disciples, Elders and even the Sect Leader to stand there looking like a fool.

"Who are you?"

The Sect Leader who was the first one to snap out of his daze quickly asked the woman in red.

"Your deepest nightmare."

"We two don't have a feud with each other but why are you interrupting my Sects business?"

The Sect Leader was stupefied by her answer but still asked his next question.

"True, we don't have a feud with each other but my disciples business is my business."

Xiao Hua placed her hand on her hips as she look for Yang Li.

"Who is your disciple?"

The Sect Leader furrowed his brows together having a bad feeling.

"Who else could it be? The one you are trying to kill over there, Yang Li."

Xiao Hua smiled brightly when she finally found Yang Li.

"Master, over here!"

Seeing his Master, Yang Li wildly waved his hand back and forth trying to catch Xiao Huas attention.

"I can see you, you stupid brat!" Xiao Hua yelled at him.

"Isn't that Sis Xiao?" Gu When exclaimed out loud.

"Yes, she is my Master!" Yang Li proudly said as he raised his nose up high.

"Yang Li? Your disciple?"

The Sect Leader was speechless for awhile when he heard her answer, he look her up and down.

"Got a problem with that? Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go get my disciple."

Xiao Hua was about to turn back but the Sect Leader stop her almost about to grab her hand when suddenly, Qiu Yue who appeared from nowhere slap his hand away from her.

"Don't you dare touch her."

Qiu Yue glared at him, his eyes promising pain.

The Sect Leader's eyes widened in shock when Qiu Yue suddenly appeared from out of nowhere.

He did not even felt his presence before it was too late.

Terrifying, so terrifying.

"Q-Qiu Yue. Do you also have a disciple to get?" The Sect Leader could not help but asked.

"Hey, isnt he Qiu Yue?"

One of the disciples who recognized Qiu Yue pointed at him as he whispered to his friend.

"Qiu Yue? The Ying Sects current Sect Leader?!" The disciple said out loud gaining the other Righteous Sects attention.

"What? Seriously, is he really that Qiu Yue?!"

"Yes, he is! How could I forget him? He is so amazing and so powerful!!"

The disciples discussion got louder and louder as more disciples joined in the other disciples discussion.

The flame of gossip went aflame as the disciples pointed their fingers at Qiu Yue.

Qiu Yue who did not give a sh*t about the gossip looked at the Righteous Sect Leader with cold icy eyes as he warned him.

His eyes were like a dagger about to stab the Sect Leader to death.

"I'm not here for a disciple. I'm here for my Sect Leader." Qiu Yue said.