Arc 7.14 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.14 Xiao Hua

"Whats happening?"

Disciples of the Righteous Sect were in chaos when they felt their surrounding shake, it was as if there was an earthquake.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"What's that noise?" A disciple said when he heard a voice yell.

"Is it a monster?"

"It sounds like a person yelling for help." A female disciple said.

"Master, helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!"

"Its really a sound for help."

"What's that?" A male disciple said catching everyones attention.

"It looks like two people running." A male disciple said.

"If those two running in front are humans then what about the people behind them?" A female disciple questioned.

"Behind? I don't see someone behind th-- wait, those are....."

"Ominous Corpses! Hundreds of them!" A male disciple yelled as he ran away.

"Wha?! What should we do? Senior Brother Li..... where is he?"

"The Senior disciples are in the other part of the town!" One of the disciples yelled.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"RUN!!!!"

The Righteous disciples quickly ran away forgetting the two people asking for their help, their life is more important.

They gotta save their ass first before thinking about saving others!

"HELP!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

The disciples along with the other two ran together, they tried to shake off the Ominous Corpses but the Ominous Corpses were still hot on their trail.

"Stop following us!!" A male disciple yelled at the other group.

"You should stop following us!" Yang Li yelled back.

"Hey, isnt he the person on the wanted list?" One of the disciple said when he noticed that Yang Li look familiar.

"Who cares about that?! Save your ass first! Talk later!" Screamed a female disciple.

The disciples thought that this was the first time that they needed to run away from an Ominous Corpse because it was always the other way around for them.

But, seeing the hundreds of Ominous Corpses at least at Level 5 and above, the disciples could only grit their teeth and run.

"Quick! Faster! Were almost there!" A disciple shouted to encourage his fellow disciples.

"AH! I can't run anymore. I'm tired!"

A fat disciple, who is more fatter than any teddy bear alive limp in fatigue almost tumbling down.

"If you want to die then go ahead!"

Yang Li who was passing by berated the fat disciple.

Though his words might sound cruel, his intentions were pure.

Though his words were discouraging, it was encouraging at the same time.

Yang Li's words seemed to rang aloud in the fat disciples head.

The thought of dying seemed to have fired up the disciple as his speed increased even passing Yang Li and Lan Xichen.

"I dont want to die in such an ugly way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The fat disciple yelled as he run faster.