Arc 6.4 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.4 Yu Sheng

“I said, ARE YOU DONE YET?!"

Yu Sheng who was seething in anger grabbed Bai Qing by her collar as she yelled at her before shoving her back down.

Seeing the full of anger Yu Sheng, Xiao Fei clapped in amazement in her mind. She never imagined that her Master could be so amazing and cool at the same time and also, how did her Master get so strong?

Pulling Bai Qing with one hand like it was nothing, Bai Qing as big as a bull, how in the world did her Master do that?

More like, how strong is her Master?!

Xiao Fei who just snapped out from her daze quickly went towards Little Yu who was rubbing his wrist in pain, Xiao Fei quickly came beside him.

“Little Yu, are you alright?"

Xiao Fei held Little Yu in her arms, the said man held his bruised wrist as he look at the woman who was seething in anger in front of them.

“I'm alright, sis Fei." Little Yu said as she look at her.

“Come on, lets get you treated." Xiao Fei helped Little Yu up.

“How about Young Miss Yu?" Little Yu said.

“Master can handle herself but you on the other hand needs to be treated." Xiao Fei said as he lead Little Yu away not hearing more of her words.

After the two left, Yu Sheng who was seething in anger cracked her knuckles as she slowly walk towards Bai Qing who shivered in fear.

True, Bai Qing got muscles and as big as a bull but faced with true power she is nothing but an ant.

“You want someone to drink with you, right? Then let me accompany you till you can no longer stand up!"

“Master, no need!"

Bai Qing almost cried out blood seeing the demonic grin of Yu Sheng.

“I insist."

And so, for the rest of the day Bai Qing shrilled like a Banshee being rape until her throat was sore from the extreme pain.

“Little Yu, are you alright now?" Yu Sheng asked.

“I'm alright now, Young Miss Yu." Little Yu said.

“If she comes back here to mess with you again tell me, okay? I'll beat her for you." Xiao Fei said as she pat her chest in reassurance.

“Thank you, sis Fei." Little Yu giggled. "And also thank you, Young Miss Yu."

“Your welcome, Little Yu. Don't worry about Bai Qing, she wont bother you anymore not like she could. I'm sure she needs to lie down for a month after what happened."

Yu Sheng laughed creepily as she remembered what she did to that annoying woman.

Since Bai Qing likes to have someone accompany her so much, Yu Sheng used her authority and let people accompany her.

They are in the Pleasure House anyway, there are so many people willing to accompany her anyway just that those people were the rejected ones.

People in the most lower level of the Pleasure House, ugly and old locust accompanied Bai Qing until she fainted.

“Thank you very much for your help, I would like to repay you the next time we see each other."

Little Yu blushed a little as he look away from them.

“No need. Its alright. Just take a good rest, okay?"

Yu Sheng rubbed Little Yu's head as she smiled at this cute little brother.