13. picnic in the farm ( part 1 ).

" Puja is in two days. Like every year you have to make the best idol of devi durga or you wouldn't get a Penny " said sanjay to the person who came to make the idol. The base is done they will do the coloring , drawing eyes and do more decoration.

" Don't worry sir , I will make such a nice idol that whole village will watch with wide eyes. " said the person who came to make the idol.

" Bhai ( brother ) , let's go farm I want to bring milk , fresh vegetables and eggs from the farm. " said trishna with a enthusiastic voice.

" okay , but where is sankalpa and Akshat ? " asked sanjay. " Bhai and sankalpa went for fishing. So sanjana Bhabi and puja bhabi will be coming with me " said trishna with a happy grin.

As , they were about to leave she heard crying sound of her daughter and stood on the way. Martha is carrying her crying daughter whose eyes got redden from all the crying. Seeing her pretty face teary Trishna's heart ached. She reached out and took her daughter in her lap .

" why are you crying sweetheart ? Tell mummy about it ? Who made my darling cry ? " she said in a soft voice. Did she fight with her sisters ? If yes than how will she manage the situation ?

" purvi , did your sisters hurt you ? " asked sanjay to purvi. That girl rubbed her tears and told " No , sisters and brother loves me a lot ....they would never hurt me. " said purvi in a whisper. Her statement has put Trishna in a relaxed mode.

" Than why are you crying sweetheart ? " she asked. Purvi snuggled in her mothers soft and warm embrace and told " My friend has called and told she is going to a picnic with her family , she invited me but now I couldn't go with her ...I feel bad. " her childish demand made everyone smile at her.

Trishna rocked her in her arm trying to find a way to lighten her mood. Sanjay motioned her to relax and told " Jam , here listen me. " ( Jaathu is called to the elder brother of father but purvi calls sanjay and Akash ' Jam' and their wives ' Jammie ' ) . Purvi looked up from Trishna's shoulder and looked at sanjay, as he offered his hands she obidently  climbed at his lap.

" Jam , wants to go picnic ? " as he asked purvi nodded in agreement. " Than jam will go picnic . " he declared like he has just owned a kingdom. " But my friend is going in a zoo, their she will eat candies , watch animals and take pictures , where will
we go ? " she asked still feeling sad.

" Jam will take you better place than zoo. Their you can play , have sweets , tasty food , you can see animals and even play with them. And as my jam is special you can have a bunny as a pet. " he said. Purvi is after all a kid , hearing about such tempting offer she forgot all about her sorrow and jumped with a laughter , than she ranned inside to share about it with her siblings.

" You saved me Bhai. " said trishna with a smile and together they arranged everything to have party. With the whole family they went farm. Purvi with her siblings were roaming and having fun. The little chickens made purvi want to take one. But Trishna stopped her.

" Darling they are still babies just like you . It would be safe for them to be with their mother. Do you want to stay away from mummy ? " asked Trishna to which purvi hugged her neck and told " No mummy. " Trishna smiled and kissed her forehead and told " Than let them stay with their mummy and you stay with your mummy. But you can click pictures. " as she said that purvi took Trishna's phone and clicked a picture.

" That's a nice picture , hey look your daddy and Jam is coming with fishes

" That's a nice picture , hey look your daddy and Jam is coming with fishes. " said trishna and walked over to them. " sister your gift was amazing look how many fish I brought for you. " said Akshat with a huge grin.

" Bro , you are taking  my credit to , that's not fair " complained sankalpa like a kid. " Bro , catching one two fish by accident is not contributing. " argued Akshat. " Speak for yourself bro. " as they were having a healthy argument Trishna took a look at the bucket of fishes and smiled happily.

" You two have a good fight , let me go and cook them nicely

" You two have a good fight , let me go and cook them nicely...you like fry or curry ? " she asked happily occupied with the food.
" Anything will do . " replied Akash. She took the bucket and was about to leave but she stopped on her way and told " Sankalpa , can you arrange some meat please , I really want to have meat , it has been a while that I have not eaten meat. " she requested him for the first time in a while , he who is ready to rob moon for her , chicken is a small demand. " okay , you prepare and I will bring meat. " saying that he left with his brothers.

Trishna gave the fishes to her bhabis to wash and dress. She herself went for little vegetable hunting. Getting all the things she wanted , she spotted a big Brinjal plant with lots of Brinjal in it.

She took a basket and took several Brinjal with her

She took a basket and took several Brinjal with her. She washed them nicely, made hole with a knife and put pieces of onion and chilies in it and applied oil on the Brinjal nicely.  

Than she took the brinjals where sanjay was burning the fallen leaves and placed her brijal's in the fire to get cooked. Giving sanjay duty to watch over the brinjals she went to help her bhabis. She helped them chopping vegetables , she made the ingredients for the dishes. Than they together sat and gossiped while the boys were in the duty to cook the meat.

Trishna occasionally supervised them than she would join her team. The children's are playing on their own little away from the elders. Trishna played with the little goats,  feeding and taking them in lap.  She inspected the whole farm with her bhabis and also checked her brinjals from time to time. She became glad that she decided to stay with Sankalpa , which gave her such a nice family.