4. First awkward dinner with my husband.

Trishna who has no idea what happened woke up from her sleep and lying on the bed watched the comments on purvi's drawing than she read some online news . After doing her scrolling she got up to make dinner. Today she will make special dinner for purvi. But before that she woke up purvi from her sleep and than played with her on bed for sometimes.

When purvi's mood was little better Trishna asked her " Baby what will you eat for dinner today ? Maa will make it for you."  Purvi thought for sometimes than told " I will eat biriyani. " she whispered not knowing how her mother with react. " okay , maa will make that for you. Baby you sit in my room with granny,  maa will go quickly and cook dinner for you. " she tried to coax her with sweet words but nothing happened that little girl hugged her neck and lied on her shoulder. " I want to stay with maa. " she said softly. Her voice made trishna's heart tight. In just one day this girl has became so close to her.

" okay , but you will sit on the dinner table and draw ...not inside the kitchen. Its not safe for little girls like you their okay. " trishna explained to which purvi readily agreed. Trishna corrected her dress and than taking purvi in her arms she came out of the room and as she was passing the hall she saw lights on the study is on
' who will be their....sankalpa ? No , according to the novel he must come back tomorrow not today ...than the light ? ' she thought but didn't gave much attention to table she went in purvi's room took her drawing book and colors than made her sit on the dinning table from where she can watch her cook and that was enough for purvi.

Trishna took wore a apron and started doing her work. She will make her favorite dinner today. She will make chicken soup with vegetables, than chicken biriyani for her daughter , and some chicken momo. ( She is heavy meat eater and every dish that has meat she will eat it with pleasure. ) , and for desert she has bought rasogolla. She washed the meat , soaked the rice and with another servant started to arrange the ingredients for cooking . She heated some milk mixed a spoon of coco in it and with one cookie she went to purvi and told " Miss painter , here is your snack. " she put it in the table and stood like a assistant in front of her. " Thank you. " purvi said like a young lady and smiled. Trishna pulled her cheeks and told " why are you so cute. " she kissed on her cheek and went to cook again.

She took out every iteam she needs for cooking but all of a sudden she heard " Pari what are you doing ? Drawing your maa ? " that soft voice , which is as smooth as silk made her turn around and their with purvi she saw the handsome man alive. His eyes are beautiful , his skin is fair , the blue kurtta is looking so good on his pure good skin. He looks like the perfect picture of god. She can't believe she who didn't even got the chance to date the average guy in her lifetime got such a handsome husband. How can the original owner leave such handsome man ? If the other guy is not handsome than she will think that the original owner was brainless.

" Papa" purvi exclaimed and climbed on his lap. Sankalpa ruffled her hairs and talked with her for sometimes. His way of handling purvi his talking style is so beautiful that she just wants to stand and watch him talk. It looks like she is watching a good drama in tv. And his voice she can really hear him all day. If he sings than top hit singers will cry buckets in front of him. She got such a male god. Who thinks of divorcing ? She will spoil him so much that he will stick to her like glue. But trishna stood on the kitchen as a statue. She doesn't know how to approach him.

She was raised in orphanage so she knows how to take care of kids but she was never in  a relationship first so she doesn't know how to handle him. Moreover he came early she was not at all prepared for this. She slowly came near the table and asked
" when you came back ? " sankalpa who was enjoining the surprise look of trishna told " This afternoon I came saw you and Pari sleeping so thought not to disturb you. " that's why the light on the study was on. She nodded and told " I am making dinner... You want anything in particular ? " sankalpa grabbed the drawing materials from the table, took purvi in his lap  and told " Anything will do. " and walked towards purvi's room.