17. Ashtami puja ...dhaker tale naach ( dance with the beat of drum ).

Ashtami puja

" sixty.....enough for the crowd sitting outside " said puja counting the thalis of prasad she have to distribute. " should I open that box of sweets or its going to be alright for now. " asked sahara who is busily preparing Thalis.

" It will do for now , thank you , you guys are such help. " said sanjana whipping her sweats with her veil. " Its nothing bhabi , we really like working for puja , and durga puja is my favorite. " said Khushi with a smile.

" All right girls , we have to go near the puja pandal and I have something special for Khushi and Sahara. Since I gave my bhabi's matching saree for the occasion , I gave you same so that we can all match together. " said Trishna bringing saree and jewellery with her.

" Here you go Khushi and I think the color will suit you very much and for sahara I have same saree but not with kumkum ( sacred red vermin wore by wedded women ) since you are not my sister-in- law

" Here you go Khushi and I think the color will suit you very much and for sahara I have same saree but not with kumkum ( sacred red vermin wore by wedded women ) since you are not my sister-in- law...yet. " said Trishna and than handed her the gift.

" For wearing kumkum you need to marry my devar ( brother in law )  first my dear. " teased Trishna again. " You are so naughty bhabi. " said sahara pinching her lightly on her arm.

" I will complain to devarji ( brother-in-law) about it sister-in-law " she said laughed and Sahara hid her face on her hands , trying to avoid the curious glances from others cause she knows that Trishna caught her red handed.