10. you are the girl of my dreams who became reality.

Soon the car went inside a big gate. Trishna saw the bamboos which are being tied for making pandal for puja. People shouting , working , such a lively atmosphere in the house. Sankalpa parked the car near the building and they all got out from the car. Purvi who was sleeping is wide awake in her mothers lap. Martha looked around and sankalpa started calling his family. 

Trishna didn't meet them but sankalpa has introduced everyone through pictures , so she is pretty much sure she will recognise them correctly. Sankalpa's grandparents are no more alive , her parents lives in that house , his two brothers  , their wives and  kids , one sister who is in college , two uncles and their wives.

" Sankalpa .....my boy you are back " said sankalpa's mother with tears in eyes. She hugged him and cried for a bit . Sankalpa console her. Than he took purvi in his arms and told " See who came to visit you. " his mothers eyes beamed with joy.

" oh ! my princess you are here. " She took purvi from sankalpa.
" You are back in correct time son , now we can all have a good Durga puja. " said sankalpa's dad.

" Bro , you are finally home....we can go fishing now ...its going to be too good. " said  sankalpas brother Akshat . " Really ! He just walked in and all you are thinking how to take him fishing with you ? That's so not done. " said Puja bhabi ( sister-in law).

" Bhabi its OK I know how much bro loves fishing. And I am sure , I will catch more fishes than him. " he said to which Akshat playfully punched him in his arm and said " We will see. "

" Bro you are fighting with me in front of my wife not fair. " sankalpa's comment made everyone turn towards Trishna who was standing shy fully behind them. " How ignorant of me....I should have seen you. Welcome Trishna. " said puja while slowly walking towards trishna.

" Its not your fault Bhabi. " replied trishna while giving her a hug. Their was visible gasp among everyone in the family. Trishna touched feet's of the elders and showed them respect .

" God bless you my child. " said sankalpa's mother . Others stood little away hesitating , trying to monitor her each move , her each step. Trishna sensed their hesitation and thought to clear everything between them.

" I know my previous behavior has hurt your feelings. Its perfectly understandable that you don't have a good opinion about me.I was a little girl , I really didn't have any idea about family , how important is family for someone's life , how strong bond it is , I didn't understand.  But I would like to rectify my every fault. I want to be part of your family . Can you please forget the past and include me in your family ? " Trishna asked with joined hands.

" Of course dear, you don't have to feel sorry. I understand, we understand. Of course you are very welcome in our family. " said sankalpa's mother and hugged Trishna.

" Sister, welcome home. " said Akshat with a polite smile. " Even I scolded you quite often in past , showed you bad behavior ...sorry for that sister. " he told her with a pleading gaze. Trishna doesn't know about the fights the original owner did with them but she made a mental note about not having any kind of argument with them.

" Its okay brother, I was in fault that's why you scolded me ....so brother don't feel sorry. This time we will be on good terms , and I will make you tasty baits , so when you go fishing you can have maximum number of fishes. " she told with enthusiasm.

" That's like my sister. " said Akshat with a big grin. " That's not fair , you will let your husband lose competition ?? How can you do that ? " said sankalpa playfully but showing fake anger.

" Cause from now she is my sister first than your wife. " said Akshat. " Okay , you two keep fighting let me show her , her room. Come with me Trishna . Purvi , let's go . Martha please follow me. " said puja with a smile.