19 . Dashami : After four years mother came to see me.

Trishna is not ready to say good bye yet but time has come

Trishna is not ready to say good bye yet but time has come. She with her sister-in-law, friends did Arati of maa durga. She decorated her thali nicely and stood in front of maa durga with tears in her eyes.

She didn't knew that in just few days she will have such deep connection with Maa durga

She didn't knew that in just few days she will have such deep connection with Maa durga. " Trishna you're crying ? " asked sanjana to trishna. " Bhabi why she has to go ? Why can't she stay few days with us more ? " Trishna asked her sister-in-law.

" She is going back to her husband Trishna, after four days begin away from him finally she will return today. He is waiting for her. She loves us all but still she has to go.....its time. " said sanjana and Trishna wiped her tears with the corner of her veil.

" You can whisper in her ear to come early next year. And I am sure she will listen you. " suggested sanjana to trishna. So Trishna went up in the pandal and whispered in the deities ear " see you soon maa. " And than happily came down. 

" Now its time to play sindur , Maa Durga is like daughter of the family and its not nice to send the daughter to her in - laws house with tears in eyes , we are going to send her home with smile. " said puja bhabi.

They started to play with sindur. " sahara since you're not married you can't play but next year we will sure play with you. " said puja , she put a little dot of sindur in Sahara's forehead. " Next year bhabi she have to come one month before puja , cause she will be daughter-in-law of chaudhary house. " said sanjana to puja and they laughed.

" Than next year I will rest and she will do all the work right bhabi ? " joked Trishna. " No , no our devarji wouldn't let her work only. " said puja and they teased sahara a lot.

" Seems like you guys are having fun without me. " came a complaining voice as they turned they saw Eka Chaudhary ( she was family friends daughter. She married samrat's step brother , Arjun chaudhary )( EkaV01) .

" How can we forget you sweetheart ? Why are you so late ? " asked puja to her. " You missed the whole puja dear. " said sanjana to her. " I know , ask your devar his work never ends only but I have decided I am going to stay here till laxmi puja. " she declared happily.

" That would be fun we all sisters can have so much fun together. " said Trishna. " Eka this is your Trishna bhabi , sankalpa's wife. And Trishna this is Eka samrat's little brother Arjun's wife. " puja did the introduction.

" Its so nice to meet with you bhabi. " said Eka. " yes it is " said Trishna and they put sindur in face others face. " Subhu Dashami." they wished each other. " Sahara Bhabi..." Eka called sahara who was hiding her face behind her hands.

" Eka ...what a tragic...pleasant surprise. "She said looking towards her. " You both know each other ? " asked sanjana to sahara and she nodded . " we have some interesting history ...don't we ? " said Eka to sahara . " Next time now let's play . " said Eka and put lots of sindur on puja.

Few minutes later all the boys gathered and took the idol out of the pandal. They slowly put them in the trucks. As the ladies stood in front of the gate the trucks left keeping an empty pandal. " Girls what's that on your face ? Ewwww wash it. " said Nia with disgust on her face.

" This is sindur Nia , pride of every wedded girl , the holy powder which is used in puja so don't disrespect it. " said puja to her and Nia made a face. " whatever ... Eating oily , putting this thing on face you guys don't take care of your skin or health. " she said and kept commenting things like that when a bucket full of sindur dissolved water with skins of fruits and rotten leaves fell over her. And she almost turned into a red ghost.

" who the hell was that ? " shouted Nia , " oh ! Sorry I didn't see you , thought their was a dustbin. Well...anyway Happy Dashami. " said Eka who threw sindur at her. All the other ladies wanted to laugh but they kept it in them.

" Nia do shower or you might scare our children's. " said Trishna to her. " Oh god!!!!my skin. " she said and ranned inside and all the ladies broke into huge laughter.

Dashami Bhooj ( lunch )

When all the boys came back house. Trishna and puja arranged the hall for eating. Since their was huge number of people they sat on the floor to eat. Nia washed up and came to have lunch with others.

" Thank god I have job I don't have to work like donkey in my in-laws house. " said Nia with pride in her eyes. " How you tolerate that thing ? " Eka asked to sanjana who signed her to keep quite.

" Nia we are a family and working in own house is never a matter of shame dear. We feel happy to cook for us family , to serve them with our hands , to take care of them. You're young that's why you wouldn't understand but when you will have a family you will know dear. " said puja and Nia didn't utter another word but left with an excuse.

Even Kabir didn't join them giving some stupid excuse. Trishna forcefully made Eka sit to eat with others and served her herself.
" You will get chance to help , once you finish than you can serve us when we eat. " said Trishna ensuring her and serving her tasty food.

" okay bhabi " she said and looked at her plate which is full of delicious food like - fried rice , chingri malaikari , daal , meat , sweets , doi

" okay bhabi " she said and looked at her plate which is full of delicious food like - fried rice , chingri malaikari , daal , meat , sweets , doi....her mouth watered at the sight of such delicious food.

" Bhabi they looks so yummy. " she said and started eating her food. " Enjoy " said Trishna and started serving other and send some food for the two missing birds.

After lunch Trishna went near the pandal to clean the dry flowers , rice , leaves and everything that's on the pandal. The empty pandal made her sad again and that time she heard " Subho Dashami maa. "

She turned and with real Trishna's memory she knew the lady standing in front of her is her mother. But she doesn't remember mother of Trishna to ever visit her. She knows that woman never liked her but today while she looked at her. The girl who never experienced mothers love suddenly started to yearn for motherly warmth and affection. She could only utter " Maa ".