23. Little accident in laxmi puja.

" crackers...crackers..." the kids started to shout crackers as soon as they finished eating.

Trishna let purvi go with her other siblings to play with crackers. Sankalpa with his brothers started craking crakers....trishna never liked fire crakers so she just sat in a corner and watched them have fun.

As she was sitting alone she saw Nia walking around with worried expression like she is worried about something and her that look made trishna wonder was she missing something? was their anything on the plot that she should remember.

As she wonder she saw purvi giggling happily and decided to ignore Nia for a night and focus on her happy family.

" Wifey why are you sitting alone? " sankalpa asked her sitting next to her.  He often calls her wifey or trishi. She smiled and told " Watching you have fun like kids....look at you behaving younger than purvi. " She said ruffling his hairs lovingly.

" And why are you sitting like an old grandma....come have fun with us. " he said her trying to make her go with him.

" Crackers are not my thing sankalpa....please. " she said making a face. " You're scared. " teased sankalpa making a funny face.

" No I am not....I am just little tired. " Said trishna quickly. She was most brave girl of her group. Starting from shooting, racing to paragliding she did everything....that how she was their in the first place. So being called a scaredy cat was a bit insulting for her.

" I am not scared mister....your sleeping on floor today. " She said with an angry face. " Like we do anything  anyway " whispered sankalpa.

" what did you say? " She asked in an angry tone. Sankalpa quickly changed the topic " Nothing nothing...dont change the topic just admit that your scared. " he teased her again.

" I am not and I will prove that to you right now. " Said trushna taking the red eye rocket from sankalpa's hand.

Not knowing what she was holding she marched towards the ground to show that she is brave. Nia noticed the rocket in trishna's hand and revealed a smile of satisfiction...her plan worked after all. She was the one who planned so that Trishna could get hurt.

she placed the rocket in a glass bottle and gentlely put fire in it and bam....the rocket exploded. Trishna could rush away from it in time but she got hurt in the process. Her hand and part of her stomach burned a little.

Sankalpa quickly rushed to her side, whole family assembled together to see what happened. Sankalpa told them it was just a little burn and would heal soon. He brought trishna back in their room.

He treated her wound and bandaged them property. Purvi was crying looking at trishna. But he explained her and send her with his sister in law to sleep.

Trishna who took strong medicine for the pain slept for sometimes, when her eyes opened it was midnight. Lights were still on in her room. And sankalpa holding her hand sitting beside her.

His eyes red from crying. Her hand felt the moisture from his tears. The guy who controlled everyone, made them believe it was just a small accident was crying alone holding her hand.

" Hey! why are you crying? Whats wrong? " asked trishna trying to sit up. " Dont sit....keep lying down and rest. " he said her. " I don't feel like lying down....help me up." she said and.Sankalpa helped her sit down.

" Its all my fault...I shouldn't have forced you to brust crackers...You said you dont want to do it. You were perfectly fine sitting and watching. I forced you and look your hurt for me. " his said with more tears in his eyes.

" It's not your fault.....and its not that bad I am fine....who would have know that the cracker was a defeacted piece...your not responsible dont cry. If it was not me you would have got hurt.....and that would have been worse than this.  " She said wiping his tears from his eyes.

" I am sorry...." said sankalpa holding trishna's hands. " You dont have to be sorry....Please don't cry. Inbetween,  I never saw you cry before sankalpa. " Said trishna to him . The original body has seen him getting angry, tired but cry...never.

" when a thought striked my brain that I may not see you....it could be serious...I lost all hope from life. And looking at you suffer...my heart
hurts. " he said looking at her bandages.

" I am not suffering....your love has filled my life with happiness. First I used to think you hate me but when I realized you love me...life has become so much better. " told trishna to him very honestly.

" You sure its not hurting...should I put more medicine....I will take you to a doctor tomorrow." Said sankalpa looking concerned.

" No...I am fine. Now lets forget my wounds and talk about something else. " Said trishna carefully lying in sankalpa's lap.

" What you want to talk about? " asked sankalpa slowly messaging her forehead. " When you realized that you love me? what was the exact moment? " she asked him.

" Their was no such moment....it just happened gradually. But after your scary story I knew that I care more than I show and ....than it just happened...what about you? " he asked trishna.

" Its a huge list but let me try : 1. You were irritated with me but you still cared about me  , 2. You calling me trishi, 3. your love for your family made me love you. Your calm behavior....is something I admire. I just knew you were just for me. But I just thought I wasn't enough for you." Confessed trishna.

" Never think like that again. You know what....today I realized that the thought of losing you is scary for me. " Said sankalpa pulling trishna in his arms carefully.

" You're are my life....never doubt it. " Said sankalpa. His words made trishna forget all her pain and she lied cozily. 

In Nia's room.

" Nothing can be more satisfying than watching her suffer. " Said Nia lying on the bed. " Trishna....sorry, sorry fake trishna....like this I will slowly burn you....and remove you from my way. " She said happy with her thoughts. " Its going to be fun. " She whispered.