2 . Mother and daughter time together.

" Princess are you hungry ? " she asked looking at the clock which shows it is almost dinner time. The little kid calmed down a little and told " Yes maa. " Trishna brought her downstairs for dinner. She helped her sit on the chair than put a cloth around her neck . The servants served the food and left.

The menu of the dinner is plain rice , fish curry , egg curry , butter nan and rasogolla in desert. Trishna's mouth watered for a girl who often eat noddles everyday cause its boring to cook for one person it was a very good meal. She put rice , fish , and some fish curry on her daughters plate than she took some for herself. Before eating she remembered something and asked " Baby should maa help you put out the bones of the fish ? " it must not be easy for little kids to do that , sometimes it is hard for elder people to do the work how can her sweetheart do it.

" Maa I can do it myself don't worry. " replied the little girl. She than showed her , with skillful hands she pulled out the bones of the fish. Trishna watched her in amazement, such little girl and so much skillful. Her little serious face looked very adorable and Trishna kept watching her without eating her food. Purvi felt her mothers gaze on her and did her work more seriously. Trishna gave a little pinch on the soft cheek and told " My princess is so skillful. " purvi blushed red after getting praises from her mother.

Than Trishna started to eat her food. After taking one bit the taste of the food spread on her mouth. She without stopping eat till her heart content and also fed her little daughter. Than together mother and daughter went into their room. Trishna thought to give purvi a bath before going to sleep. She took out purvi's night dress which is pink in color and have white bunny printed in it. As she grew up in an orphanage and had to take care of many kids from a very young age , she knows how to care for a kid. She checked the water on the bathtub , as she was sure that the water in the tub is lukewarm she let her daughter sit in it and helped her take a bath than she helped her put on her dress and took her in her bed.

" princess you sit here and draw ok maa will bring milk for you than we can sleep. " she gave the little girl things to draw and went downstairs to heat up milk. She boiled milk poured them in two glasses went upstairs. The little girl is busy in drawing ,so Trishna put the glasses down to let the milk get lukewarm and sat near the mirror to do her night routine. She has to keep this face beautiful like it is right now, can't ruin the perfect image. As she was doing her work she felt a little tug on her palluh ( veil of her sari ) she turned and looked at the little girl standing in front of her holding a paper. " What is it princess ? " she with a shy expression gave her the paper. It was drawing of a lady doing makeup. The drawing is not very skillful but very beautiful for the eyes of a mother.

" Princess your drawing skills are so good. " she kissed her cheeks and than looked at the picture with admiration. " I will frame it and hang it on my wall . My babes drawing must put it in my phone. " she somehow managed to find the phone of the original owner and took several pictures. Seeing her mothers happy face purvi blushed red. " Maa, its not that good. " she told in a shy tone. Trishna rubbed her head and told " Its very good dear. Never doubt yourself. Its late come maa will put you in bed. " she put the drawing in the nearby drawer and than took purvi in her arms.

" will I sleep with you today ? " she asked with hope in her voice. Of course she will never let a cute little girl to sleep alone. But if she all of a sudden let purvi sleep with her than it will be suspicious so she told " Baby today maa watched a scary movie and am little scared to sleep alone will you please sleep with maa today ? " she asked her sweetly. The little girl nodded and told " Maa, don't be scared I will protect you. " Trishna made her lie on the bed and covered her up nicely , only her little round face is visible. Trishna kissed her for head than sang her to sleep. Purvi tightly holded Trishna's palluh while sleeping fearing if she let go than her mother will disappear again. When she finally slept Trishna sat thinking.

According to the plot sankalpa is on a conference and would return by Sunday means two days from now. In the conference he meets with the female lead but it will not get too cheesy now , but very soon she will join sankalpa's hospital and the love story will began. ' I came late , if I happened to have transmigrated just few days ago than could have stopped him from going in that conference but now can't do anything. He will chase a well educated doctor and here I am not even graduate . so here in this world without him ....what will I do ? For time I have to stay with him. And if staying with him means staying with Purvi than I wouldn't mind. ' she thought than took her phone.

In her fb account it shows she is still single ' What the f**k ? ' she thought and changed it to married, deleted all her seductive pictures ( which was of course to attract the attention of the businessman ...Kabir sen ) who in the whole novel didn't gave her attention and than finally gave attention just to ruin the ML and to make him a beggar. Why to run behind a scheming man , its best to avoid such people. She posted the drawing drawn by her daughter gave caption " Drawing of my little princess #creative, #bestpainterever. " after that she kept her mobile and than counted the days sankalpa will be back in Sunday and will invite Nia on lunch on Thursday to give her a treat and that's basically the starting point of their love story.

In the story purvi was suffering from fever and Trishna left her with the servants just to see her dream man play golf. Which almost killed purvi but Nia being FL saved her and earned good points in sankalpa's eyes. Thinking about the discomfort of purvi she hugged her tightly and promised herself to take good care of her. She has to take good care of her for this few days can't let her catch cold and as for other things she can think about them later. The bedside light is on and holding her daughter she slept in peace.

IN ANOTHER TOWN IN SANKALPA'S OFFICE -

" Book tickets we are going back on Saturday. " said sankalpa with a cold face and his aura was so frightening that his assistant almost died from fear. " yes Doctor " saying that he went out as soon as possible. Sankalpa took his phone and looked at the picture posted by his wife once again and murmured "Sweetheart ! What are you up to ? " he reacted coldly but still liked the picture and commented " Beautiful drawing " . Than stood near the window while a huge Strom is going outside 'Trishna if you ever try to hurt my daughter than I will show you more worst days than this Strom......if you try to cheat my dear wife it will be the end of the relationship. ' he thought . He drank his wine in one go and whispered " See you soon Wifey. "

Authors Note :

One request for the writers who are reading my story. Please give your romantic story the tag of #wohapnasa , I used it but very less people uses that tag. If you use than my other stories will also have readers.

Thank you ♥.