7. Sankalpa is jealous of purvi.

" Sankalpa what took you so long ? You went market ages ago. " said trishna who was waiting for sankalpa. Sankalpa who has lots of cars , house , unimaginable bank balance still goes market himself to shop. He smiled and told " See what I brought for you. "

" You brought Hilsha fish " Trishna's eyes almost sparkled with joy

" You brought Hilsha fish " Trishna's eyes almost sparkled with joy. Purvi who was sitting on the table playing came to sankalpa to see the fish. " Maa , why are they covered in ice ? " she asked. " So that they don't get rotten " answered Trishna mentally thinking how to cook them , and what to make with it as side dish. " Will they not feel cold ? Why are they not moving ? Are they sleeping ? " Trishna kissed purvi's forehead she wanted to explain but thinking that the word ' death ' may scare the kids she told " Maa has to cook. Pari ask your questions to papa he is free. " she took the bag from him and told " Sankalpa how will you eat it fry ? , with sorse ? Or simple curry with Brinjal ? " . sankalpa took purvi in his lap and told " Whatever you like. " he than walked towards him room. 

She washed the fish and thought to fry some pieces , as its really tasty to eat fry fish with the oil of hilsha fish, than she will make curry with sorse ( mustard gravy )  , she will make fried rice , salad and yogurt with it. Perfect for lunch. She was preparing to cook but saw a pair of father and daughter standing on the door. Martha was in a day off so she asked " Need anything ? " . Purvi climbed down from her father's lap and told " We came here to help you. " her declaration made her heart melt. She kissed her cheek and told " Thank you , but maa don't need help. But you can do one thing . Draw a lovely picture for maa. Will you draw ? " purvi nodded but her face was little sad. " Okay , than bring your things sit on the dinning and draw. That way maa can watch you draw and cook. " purvi's face lit up with delight she ran towards her room.

" Really do you need help ? " asked sankalpa. She took the bowl of Mustard and told " Nope , I can do it. Just be with Pari for me. " she walked towards the other corner to take out salt and saw sankalpa still standing . " Sankalpa ...need anything ? " he smiled and told
" I didn't knew their is age limit in showing affection ......will be back soon. " he also went out. Trishna who didn't understand his complain started cooking again. But sankalpa came back soon and told " Actually I am free and could help you. " Trishna didn't stop him from helping. Purvi came back from her room with drawing materials and sat on the table to draw. She saw her parents cooking and felt little cheated. Her mother let her father help but not her. But being the good girl she didn't say anything and started drawing.

In between cooking Trishna made some hot coco for purvi and gave her with a little strawberry cake to snack upon. Than she went in the kitchen to fry the fishes , sankalpa who has nicely coated the fishes with turmeric and salt put the pan filled with oil to get heated on the gas. Every time his hands are too near the oil trishna receives a panic. She doesn't want him to get hurt too precious hands for getting hurt. " You cut the chillies let me fry. " she took the spatula from his hand and started doing her work.
" I can do it. " said sankalpa , this two weeks he is getting a feeling that she treats him like a young child and that has  spoiled him a lot. Early years of his marriage he wanted to stay away from her and now he can't imagine 24 hours without her. He knows he is growing close to her.

" I know you can do it but what if you hurt your hands ? . you are a doctor sankalpa and your hands are referred as hands of god himself , how can I hurt them ? " her explanation made him laugh out loud.  " okay , but can't they hurt your hands too ? " he asked.
" oo hello ! I am Mrs chaudhary , wife of best doctor of the world. I am not afraid of anything okay. My husband can fix everything " she replied and that made sankalpa very happy. " Than anything else I can help with ? " Trishna gave him a basket full of peas and told " Go sit with purvi and help me peel them. And do ask for her help that will make her happy and also she will learn something new. " sankalpa didn't argue and went out.

Trishna cooked herself while father and daughter peeled peas . Trishna finished cooking and went to see them performing pea peeling as if they are solving great problems she smiled and told
" Looks very good must say you both did good work.Thank you Pari. " she kissed her forehead. " Even I helped " Trishna turned towards him and told " Thanks. Now purvi you need to help maa make yogurt. Today we will eat Bhapa doi ( steamed yogurt ). Trishna together with them made yogurt and put it in the fridge to get chilled. They all than sat with purvi and helped her finish her drawing. Trishna clicked picture of her drawing , her fb is full of purvi's drawing. But she still pots them. After some fun they sat down to have lunch together.

  " Sankalpa , Pari did so hard work in kitchen today help her pull out the bones of the fish

" Sankalpa , Pari did so hard work in kitchen today help her pull out the bones of the fish. " said trishna to which sankalpa nodded and helped purvi. The fine smell of hilsa fish filled the room .
" And since you helped me a lot its for you. " said trishna while handing sankalpa his favourite dish.

"Vapah Ilish

"Vapah Ilish ....thank you. " said sankalpa. They eat with delight .purvi didn't have any problems with the fish bones and they ate a happy lunch together. She than took out the pot of yogurt and served them and took herself as well. She praised purvi endlessly for helping her make the yogurt and how it tasted so good only for that. After lunch she made purvi wash her hands and than legs. She changed her into a set of comfy dress and than she changed herself and together with her went to take an afternoon nap.

Sankalpa who came from his study saw the mother and daughter sleeping and purvi almost hidden in Trishna's arms. He changed his dress and lied on the bed.He hates to agree that today he is quite jealous of his daughter.