22. laxmi puja and kabir's evil plan.

On laxmi puja.

The preparation for laxmi went well but trishna noticed that her mother was observing her intensely...like she was trying to understand something.

Trishna got scared ' Does she knows that I am not her daughter ? ' she thought but didnt say that out loud.
But once when her mother was staring at her she asked " Mother...everything alright? ".

She replied with a smile " you have grown up so much...you can cook, take care of your daughter, doing your responsibilities...I am just proud of you. " Trishna smiled brightly at her mother. Nothing makes her heart more happy than getting love from her mother.

And of course her daughter purvi is her life. And now even sankalp became very clingy ...he wouldn't let her out of his eyes even for once.

Kabir and Nia didnt make any trouble...they remained in their room  which was relief to trishna. Her guests have not left the house and trishna sat down with them to explain them about laxmi puja.

" Let me put Alta in your feet and you all will look good. " Said trishna taking sanjan's leg in her lap to put Alta in it.

" what is Alta? " asked Sahara who have never applied it before. Trishna while doing her work told "Alta is a red dye that is applied to the hands and feet of women...in happy events. " She explained while doing her work.

" Why laxmi puja is soo important...just for wealth? " asked Eka to her to which trishna didnt reply she looked at her mother for help. She knows the answer but she doesnt want to give the old woman a heartattack.

" No dear...its not for wealth. " replied her mother who is frying puri for the event. " Laxmi devi...goddess of wealth and peace is not only worshipped for wealth but also for peace and well being. " She answered them....they sat around her like bunch of little girls to listen more.

" Since Laxmi devi likes neat and clean environment we clean the house, look good ourselves, decorate our house, lit our houses with lights. Put sindur, and pray for long life of our husbands and a good life for our family.  " said Trishna's mother.

" Farmers prays to her so that she bless them and every year they have good harvest, woman prays to have children....she is godess of wealth, peace and love. " Said Trishna's mother which fascinated them.

" Now...now we have many other works lets go. " Said Trishna's mother in law. All of them got up and went in their room. Trishna wore a red sari, her golden jewellery, sindur and looked like a beautiful Bengali bride.

" You look soo pretty. " Said sankalpa holding her in his embrace. " Sankalpa I have lot to do...dont disturb me today. " Said Trishna pushing him aside. " And why aren't you ready yet? puja is about to start get ready. " She told to sankalpa who is still roaming in his bedroom dress.

He pushed a strand of hairs from her forehead and told " Abhi na jau chor ke ki dil abhi bhara nahi ( dont leave me now my heart is not satisfied ). "

" you know....you were right. " Said sankalpa out of the blue. "I know I am always right...but about which event you're talking about ? " asked Trishna teasingly . Sankalpa again pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap.

" You said you wanted to live in another house with me....and not here cause you dont have enough privacy...I didnt agree at first but now I am willing to hide you away from the world just for myself. " he said and trishna laughed at his words.

" Was that always in your mind? To have me alone and I some how ruined it with my attitude....well lets make up to it. " before sankalpa can say anything trishna pulled herself away from him.