Fiche a trí ( 23 )

Things were worse now, for both Harry and Draco.

Noelle was staying with Lucius and Narcissa until, well, until it happened.

Harry was so grateful for them because he didn't know if he would've coped taking care of a baby and taking care of his mate. God he didn't know what he was going to do when he lost him. He hadn't really ever thought about loosing Draco, nor in this way anyway. He'd though about them falling out and that pained him pretty bad, but never in his worst nightmares did he think he'd loose him permanently. He didn't know if he'd rather fall out with Draco and never speak to him again, or loose him to the worst fate possible, death. In reality Harry knew the answer too that, of course he did, at least if they fell out and never spoke again Noelle would still have her dad, other dad.

Draco knew he didn't have long left. He could feel it. He was getting weaker everyday and it was getting harder and harder to just...exist anymore. Harry, bless him, he was a pure angel during all of this crap. He was so patient with him and never once snapped at him. But, Draco knew he wasn't coping well. He wasn't sleeping anymore, he wasn't taking any time for him self and he definitely wasn't happy anymore. That made him feel more guilt then he ever imagined possible. His once happy boyfriend, the one who never let anything weigh him down, was suffering so much because of him. Of course, Harry tried his best not to show it, he knew Draco was going through enough, but he knew. Draco knew Harry to well not to realise how much he was struggling. Problem was it was only going to get worse.

They were sat on the bed one day ( Draco laid up against Harry ) when his worst fear came true. Draco had been sleeping, when he woke with a start. He shot bolt upright and Harry shot it with him, trying to find out what was wrong. " Who are you? Why are you in my room? Where's my boyfriend?! " Draco panicked " Draco? Draco it's me, it's Harry..." Harry said, trying to stay calm " Harry? Harry who? Doesn't matter I just want my boyfriend! Where is he?! " Draco said more frantically " Draco...I'm your boyfriend...cmon you know me, please Dray " Harry panicked " No, no I've never met you before! Why are you here?! What did you do to my boyfriend?! " Draco yelled. Thankfully, Professor McGonagall was heading toward their room to ask Harry something about Draco's condition for dumbledore, so she heard what was going on and rushed up the staircase toward their portrait hole. Upon entry she found out what was wrong, Harry was stood away from their bed while Draco was throwing abuse at him, asking where his boyfriend was. When Harry noticed McGonagall, he looked at her with sad and desperate eyes " Mr Malfoy? What ever is the matter? " She asked, putting on her best ' I most definitely don't know what's going on ' voice " Professor! I woke up and this bloke was laid on the bed with me and my boyfriend was gone and now he won't tell me where he is! " Draco gushed " Okay Mr Malfoy don't panic, I'm sure we'll find him. But how can you be sure that Mr Potter over here is responsible for his disappearance? " She questioned " Well...I uh...." He stuttered " Just, please get him out of my room.." Draco said defeated. Harry grabbed a bag and put a few things in and left the room with McGonagall. Harry hated the idea of leaving Draco alone, but until he'd calmed down he had little choice.

He talked to professor McGonagall, opened up to her about how he's struggling to cope with all the stress, sleepless nights and just all round struggle of taking care of someone with an illness like Draco's. He made sure to tell her that he doesn't blame Draco, that none of this is his fault and that he doesn't mind taking care of him. He's just so stressed and worried and every time Draco falls asleep he's so scared he's not gonna wake back up. McGonagall listen, of course she did she's brilliant, despite being the head of gryffindor, Harry's always loved her. She was close with his parents, and his godfather, so obviously she took a liking to him and has never held it against him that he isn't in her house.

Harry stayed in her office for a few hours, just talking to her. He found out a lot about his parents time at Hogwarts he didn't know and ended up having quite a good time with her. He even forgot about Draco for a while, until she told him he should probably head back to make sure he was okay. She offered to go with him and Harry accepted, knowing something was bound to go wrong as soon as he entered the room

He walked up the staircase slowly, hoping the portrait hole would just disappear. However when it didn't he said the password and entered their dorm. It was exactly the same as when he left 4 hours ago, except he couldn't find Draco. He panicked, of course he did. Anything could've happened, he checked the bathroom, bedroom, even the living area they have but he couldn't find him anywhere. As he looked frantically around the dorm the portrait hole opened and Pansy walked in with Draco. When Harry saw them he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding " Draco, thank fuck you're alright! I was so worried I- " Harry was cut off by a smack across the face, from Draco " Who the fuck are you and why are you here?! Why won't you just leave me alone?! " Draco yelled. Pansy ran over and grabbed Draco's wrist " Draco what the fuck?! Why would you hit him?! " Pansy asked " because he won't leave me alone! " Draco relied " yeah because he's your fucking mate, Draco! you can't remember in because you have cancer! " She yelled. That shocked Draco. She was lying..surely he'd remember if he had cancer for merlins sake " No I don't...you're lying! " Draco tried telling her. Suddenly everything was spinning, Draco backed up trying to find a wall to rest against until everything stayed still, as he backed up everything started to go black.