(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Prologue ♥

Madam Malkins Robe Shop((1991-1992)

Harry walked into Madam Malkins shop. When he entered he noticed another boy being fitted, he had blonde hair and was a small bit taller than him. When Madam Malkin noticed Harry she got him up on the stool beside the boy and began fitting him, " Hello, I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and...you are? " The boy asked " Oh...uh I'm Harry, Harry Potter. " Harry said, the boy gaped at him " Wait, so if your really Harry Potter, can...can I see the..the- " " The scar? " " ...Yea! " Harry lifted his fringe up to reveal the scar on his head, Draco stared at it for a considerable amount of time until Harry pulled him out of his trance " Malfoy....Draco are you okay? " He asked, slightly concerned for the young Malfoy's well being. " What? Oh! Yeah, sorry! Anyway what house are you hoping to be in at school, I presume you're attending Hogwarts? " Draco asked, changing the subject, " What are houses? " Harry sounded confused, as if he'd never heard of a house before " How come you don't know what the houses are? Weren't you raised by Witches and Wizards? " Draco asked " No, I was raised by my Mum's sister, she's a...muggle? " Draco nodded " And she hates talking about magic so I don't really know anything about this world, I only got told I was a wizard last night by Hagrid.." Harry concluded " Oh well I'll explain them for you! So there's four - Gryffindor, where dwell the brave of heart, or something, Hufflepuff, where loyalty's lie, Ravenclaw, where all the nerds go, and my favourite, Slytherin, where ambition and cunningness is valued highly .Thats where I wanna go, but people like to give Slytherin a bad name because of...um...You - Know - Who...he was in Slytherin, but Merlin was also in that house, so they can't be all that bad. " Draco said. Neither boy realised that they had been finished until Madame Malkin was ushering them out of her shop. " I'll see you on the train then, Harry! " Draco said as he began walking of back to his father and Mother"Yeah...bye, Draco!"

Harry never ran into the Weasleys, because the Malfoy's were there to help him, he never met Hermione because he sat in the cart with Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise.He was also sorted into Slytherin because he had no reason not to want to be in that house. Harry, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe And Goyle became inseparable, you wouldn't see Pansy without Blaise or Crabbe without Goyle and you definitely wouldn't see Draco without Harry. They did everything together, they were all really close and, when Draco and Harry both came out ( Harry as Pan and Draco as Gay ) in 3rd year everyone in the group supported and would literally kill anyone who looked at either of them wrong or gave a homophobic comment to either boy.

In first year, Harry, Draco and Pansy where down in the basement to defeat Quirrell, and in second Harry still saved Ginny but made no interaction with any of the Golden trio ( Hermione, Ron and Ginny ) much after that. In third year the events took the same turn except Sirius attacked Slytherin and Draco and Blaise where in the Shrieking Shack with Harry. In fourth Draco was the one in the black lake for Harry to save and the dark lord still returned ( All the group believed Harry that he was back and became extra protective over Harry, especially Draco ) in fifth the battle of the department of mysterious still took place however Lucius wasn't there, because he truly was under the imperious curse during Voldemort's first rise to power.

The story begins on the train ride back to Hogwarts at the start of 6th year, when Draco and Harry both come into their inheritance.

( edited )