𝕒 𝕔ú𝕚𝕘 𝕕é𝕒𝕘(15)

Harry stood in front of the mirror " Do I look fat? " He asked nobody in particular " What? No of course not babes, where did you get an idea like that? " Draco laughed. It's not even as if he was showing yet, Draco thought it was probably his mind playing tricks on him. " Draco you have to say that though, don't you. " Harry said frustrated " I'm just so sick of everyone pussy footing around me thinking I'm gonna break at any moment! Just be honest with me for gods sake! I'm not glass, I'll live! " ' Great another tangent ' Draco thought " Harry nobody's ' pussyfooting ' around you! And no, I don't have to say that. You ain't even showing yet you daft git " Draco said, no bite in his words. " I just....I just want things to go back to normal. Before I was tapped in the head!( Just so we're clear, I don't think anyone who has any sort of mental issue is tapped ) " Draco saw the signs of a breakdown and headed out of the room. He'd learned by now that when Harry was having one of his breakdowns that it's just better to leave him to let it out, and he'll look for Draco after when he wants to cuddle and feel sorry for himself again. Of course it broke his heart, leaving Harry in there alone crying his heart out, but it was sort of worth it when Draco could cuddle him and make him feel better after ( without being hit in multiple times in areas we won't talk about for ' making him feel this way ' )

Draco POV :)

It does hurt sometimes when he says things like that, that it's my fault he feels this way and that if he'd never met me his life would be so much easier. I know he doesn't mean it, but that doesn't stop it hurting a bit. That's part of the reason I walk out. It hurts me just as much as it does him, it's not my fault we were out together by fate. 

End of POV AND TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY BOREDOM

About an hour later Harry came stumbling out of the bedroom toward the couch where Draco was sat. He crawled over toward him and tucked into his side. Draco's arm came to wrap around him as Harry laid his head on Draco's chest. " I'm sorry I'm like this Dray..I just...Can't control my emotions anymore..." Harry whispered the least part " I know baby...I know.." But that doesn't stop it hurting Draco thought " Dray..." Harry started " Yeah? " " have you thought about names? I mean I know it's early but I just thought maybe we could start talking about it? " Harry said " I did actually...But it's stupid " Draco mumbled " No, No Draco... I wanna hear it. This is as much your decision as it is mine and nothing in this situation is stupid " Harry said sternly " I was thinking...um.. Maybe Georgia-Rose? I know you wanted Lily in and we could but it was just a thought Y'know.."  " no Dray I love it..and they don't have to have Lily in it.. it's not like this'll be our only child right? " Harry said slightly scared with the last part " no of course not! Did you have any ideas in case it's a boy? " Draco said " Yeah actually... Louis James..." Harry said " Babes I loves it!! " Draco said happily " they're perfect " Harry said.

Hiiii I'm backkk!!

Okay about the names.. I didn't want to go down the same route as most of the stories I've read with Scorpious James and Lily Luna... I got Georgia Rose from ' The Best Song Ever ' song by One Direction and Louis from..well...that ones obvious...

Anywayyyy I should hopefully feel a bit more inspired now, I don't really know why I struggled so much with this one but I did. Sooo yeee

      Byee
                 Taya Xx💛