𝔸 𝕤é(6)

"Mrnn Dray"
Harry woke up with Draco staring down at him.He was almost going to lean up and kiss him,however he remembered everything that Draco had done and so he shot up from Draco's lap and stared at him for a good five minutes before walking away with tears in his eyes.He wanted to just forgive Draco and forget that anything had happened between them,but of course he couldn't.His instinct told him that Draco would only do it again and that he wasn't to be trusted.Bur Harry knew he could trust Draco he just didn't know how to trust him.Draco on the other hand wasn't doing to bad.He was of course sad,he thought he had gotten Harry back and it turned out he had hoped for too much,but he wasn't sad about it.He knew he was going to get Harry back in a matter of time,he just had to play the waiting game for a while.
Harry P.O.V
I want to trust Draco,really I do.But I just can't,it's these damn Omega instincts I read somewhere that in the past Omegas were used a lot just for sex because we gave in so easily back then but,because of that if our Alpha did anything that signals using then we just loose all trust and it will take a lot for the Alpha to gain that trust.Wow thanks ancestors you really helped me out there didn't you .-.
"Harry?is everything okay?why aren't you with Draco?Did he hurt you?!I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE BADLY TOUCHED ONE HAIR ON MY BABYS HEAD I WILL KIL-"I interrupted her"Pans calm down.I walked out on Draco he was anything but mean to me,I just needed time to clear my head a little"I told her,Her face softened as she hugged me
"Sorry I'm just worried about you,but if your all good then I'll leave you too it"She said as she pulled away.I shot her a small smile and she walked away.I should probably go and find Draco and apologies for walking out.And possibly explain why I can't trust him....

Hey so Ik this one is really short and I'm soo sorry it took so long to get it out but I have exams and stuff at school and it's all really stressful and like 99.999999991% of my time is spent revising and the other percent is school and sleep so I'm sorry if there aren't many long updates for a few weeks.On a brighter note the song at the top(from how to train your dragon)i am OBSESSED with.I downloaded it and had it on repeat for hours whilst I revise its so cool!Anyway guys tysm for 1K reads that's insane!i love you so so so so sooo much!kk I'll see you guys next time
Byee
Taya😈 Xxxx