𝕒 𝕕ó 𝕕𝕙é𝕒𝕘(12)

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Draco and Harry havn't done ' It ' since that night but Draco was starting to feel certain... urges... again. The need to do have sex with Harry again consumed him and he could barely keep himself together. He didn't want to ask again in case Harry didn't want to yet, especially since he was now able to get pregnant and god knows Draco doesn't want that to happen yet but... he needed him soooo bad.

Draco got his wish when they were laid in bed one night, Harry had been laid with his head on the crook of Draco's neck littering small kisses along. Small kisses soon turned to sucking and before he knew it, Draco's pj trousers felt rather tight in his crotch. Harry has noticed and started palming him through the thin material. Draco was a moaning mess as he climbed on top of Harry and started kissing him rather sloppily. He tugged at the hem of Harry's shirt and he arched his back allowing Draco to pull it off, doing the same to the other boy. He then stated trailing kisses all down Harry's neck, sucking and leaving hickeys in some spots he knew people would see. He wanted the world to know that Harry James Potter belonged to him. Harry started pulling at Draco's trousers and boxers, pulling them down. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Draco asked " I need you inside me Dray! " Harry moaned out " Okay baby " Draco said as he made short work of removing Harry's bottoms he grabbed some lube they kept stashed away from the bedside table draw and began costing his fingers with it. He lined one up to Harry's hole and began pushing in " Okay? " " Perfect " as he entered another finger he felt Harry tighten up " So tight baby, let loose a little " Draco cooed " need you " " You'll have me soon baby, gotta make sure your ready first though so I don't hurt you " "huryyyy" Harry moaned out. Draco was honestly surprised the whole castle couldn't here him by this point. Draco pushes another two fingers in and began thrusting them in and out of Harry. Harry was a moaning, squirming mess by now. His dick was throbbing from the lack of attention it was receiving as he stroked it to try and gain friction. " Ready?" "Yes Draco! Hurry up!!" Harry half yelled. Draco smothered his dick with lube and lined himself up with Harry's hole. As he entered Harry felt a rush of pleasure course through his entire body as Draco began thrusting in and out. As his thrust got harder Harry bucked his hips up to meet the thrusts until it was getting to much. Harry came all over his and Draco's sweaty chests as he looked at Draco with pure admiration. Draco's thrust got sloppy as he came close to coming. After a couple more he came deep inside of Harry, making sure hit his prostate as much as he could. He flopped onto Harry's chest as they both cane down from their highs " I love you Draco, but your gonna crush me soon " Harry laughed " Oh shit, sorry " Draco said frantically "Dray I'm kidding..." Harry said " yes right" Draco huffed " awwww Drakey-poo are you upset" Harry fake pouted. Draco couldn't help but laugh at his mate as he rolled over to face him " I love you" Draco said " I love you too" Harry said as he cuddled up to Draco's chest.

•~{ SIX WEEKS LATER }~•

Harry bolted out of the great hall and towards the nearest bathroom, which happened to be moaning myrtles ' great ' he thought ' I must be coming down with something ' As he ran into the closest stall. He retched into the porcelain bowl and moaning myrtle cane floating in " Ooo maybe your pregnant!! " She cackled " The way you and your boyfriendddd act it wouldn't surprise me " Myrtle said in a rather nasty tone " Get lost you silly cow!! " Harry yelled " RUDE " Myrtle shrieked as Draco walked in " Harry?" Draco yelled "He's isn't there, you wanna keep him in check Malfoy! " she huffed " Oh yeah, cos I'm gonna take advise from a ghost " " ughhhh " she complained and floated away " Harry.." Draco said as Harry came out of the stall " Sorry, must've been something I ate.." He laughed half heartedly. He was thinking about what Myrtle said ' What if I am pregnant? What will Draco think? Will he want me to keep it? Will he leave me? Will I be single? ' The thoughts raced through his head "-rry? Harry!" Draco half yelled "What? Yea? Oh sorry Draco, got lost in my own head there for a sec.." he said " come on, we should head to lesson, snape'll probably have a go if we're late. " and Draco pulled Harry out of the bathroom.

" Draco? " " Yea?" " Y'know if I were to get pregnant, whilst we're still at Hogwarts, what would you think? " Harry asked " I mean, you'd get an abortion, right? I mean we're wayyy to young to be parents and we've only really just gotten together. But your not, so it's fine. " Draco smiled and continued with his work " Yea..." Harry replied. Later that day, Draco was in ancient ruins whilst Harry had a free period so he decided to go and see Madam Pomfrey, he couldn't get what Myrtle said out of his head ' If I am pregnant.. what will I tell Draco, what will Dumbledore think? Will I be excluded permanently? What about my N.E.W.T's? ' these thoughts raised through his head as he entered the hospital wing " Potter? Everything okay? I haven't seen you in a while. " she greeted him " Hello Madame Pomfrey I um- well I was wondering if you could tell me about um- pregnancy? Like I know what it is I was wondering if you do scans..." He said embarrassed " Well of course I do! Come with me. Lay here on the bed and I'll be with you in a moment. " She said and hurried off to see a boy who had fallen off of his broom during an argument with another boy in his year. She didn't take very long before she was back over to him however " Now lie very still okay " She demanded rather than asked. Harry nodded his head. She ran some form of test and wandered away for a while before coming back with a worried look on her face " Potter..." "yes" "you're pregnant. Do you know who the farther is? Or need I ask? " " yea, yea I know who the farther is, and he's gonna flip..." he said " Well just know I'll be here for you, whatever you need okay? Shall I alert your teachers? " she asked " Um, just professor Dumbledore for now please..." " Of course dear. Was there anything else you needed? " "Yea, have you got anything for morning sickness? " Harry asked " yes, I'll just go and get it for you pet. " she said and hurried off. Harry day on the bed in a daze. ' I'm pregnant. There's a tiny baby growing inside of me. A tiny version of me and Draco. He's gonna kill me. But I can't abort it! It's my baby! (JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR!! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ABORTION!! IT'S A MOTHERS CHOICE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!) He can't make me! And if he doesn't want it then it's his own problem. I can manage being a singe parent. It's not like I'll be alone or anything, Pansy'll love it!! ' he thought. Madame came walking back over with a jar with little pills in and handed them to him. " Take one of these every morning when you wake up, they should help ease it. " " Thank you, Madame Pomfrey " Harry replied " Oh please, call me Poppy. You'll be in here enough within the next few weeks " She smiled " In that case, please call me Harry, Poppy " Harry returned the smile " Alright, Harry. I'll alert Professor Dumbledore as soon as I can okay? " she asked " Perfect, thank you " " I'll see you around " she told him as he exited the hospital wing.

As Draco exited the ancient ruins class he saw Harry walking down the hall " Harry! "
He yelled " Oh, hey Draco. " Harry gave him a half smile " You okay? " Draco asked worried " I-I need to talk to you, about something important " " You can tell me anything baby, you know that " Draco said, his worry beginning to grow " I think we should go to our room " " Okay "

Draco sat down at one end of the bed and Harry sat at the other " Are you going to tell me what's wrong or am I supposed to became a mind reader " Draco said harsher than he anticipated " I went to see Madame Pomfrey, about why I was ill this morning and well... I-I-" "Spit it out then!" Draco said as anger began to rise in his stomach " I'm pregnant Draco... and I'm keeping it. " " What? " Draco said calmly, to calmly " I'm pregnant with out baby and I'm keeping it whether you like it or not. " Harry said sternly " Get out. " Draco yelled "Wha-" " I SAID GET OUT!!!" Draco bellowed as Harry reached the door he turned around " You can run from this forever, Malfoy " the venom in Harry's voice caused Draco to flinch but before he could say anything Harry was out the door and halfway down the corridor.

Heyyy!! So I finally wrote smut!! I'm
Kinda proud of myself tho ngl... now I have more reason to never let my parents look at my Wattpad hahahahahaha.. anyway hope you enjoyed!! Stuffs finally kicking off now ( about time ) sooo I might update more cos I really wanna do a lot of angst but also fluff sooo....