𝕒 𝕥𝕣í 𝕕é𝕒𝕘(13)

As Harry wandered down the corridor he felt his eyes begin to sting as he thought about what happened ' should I go back to the common room? Should I go back to Draco? ' millions of thoughts were running through his head. His heart told him to go back to Draco, but his head told him otherwise and for once, he decided to listen to his head. If Draco was sorry he'd come and find him.

As he entered the common room he saw Pansy and Blaise sat on the sofa talking about something. He walked over and sat on the floor in-front of them " Harry? Where's Draco, are you okay? " He turned around to face their worried looks " I need to talk to you guys, but promise not to say nothing to Vinc or Greg yet..." He said " Has something Happened? " Pansy asked " Come up to our old room..

Harry walked up to the old dorm room followed by Pansy and Blaise. It wasn't unusual for Pansy to be up here so nobody said anything anymore. Harry sat on his old bed and turned to face Pansy and Blaise " So a couple months ago..me and Draco...did ' It ' and he didn't use protection.." Harry started " And this morning when I rushed out of the hall I went to the bathrooms to be sick, moaning myrtles bathroom and she said that I was pregnant, so I went to Madame Pomfrey and um...Myrtle was right...." He looked away to avoid holding eye contact with either of them, suddenly finding the wooden floor very interesting " So you mean to tell me, there's a tiny version of you growing inside of you..." " basically yeah " Harry said . Pansy launches herself at him in a bone crushing hug " If it's a girl let's name her Pansy JR!! " she said excitedly.  Blaise laughed as did Harry. They sat and talked for a while before Blaise brought up how Draco reacted " So where is Draco anyway? I'm surprised he's not all over you now..." he said " Um, that's the thing.. he wanted me to get an abortion so I told him no and he lost it..." Harry said avoiding their gaze " Surely he didn't mean it... he used to always talk about having a family with whoever his mate was " Blaise said confused " He wants a family, he just said we were to young for a it and snapped when I told him I refused to have an abortion... this is my baby and it's growing in my body. If he doesn't like that then...well.... I don't know..." Harry trailed off as his eyes welled up with unshed tears. " What'll happen? " Harry broke down and Pansy came and pulled him in as close as humanly possible. Harry felt another huge wave of pain wash over him as he winced a little to loud. Pansy noticed this and pulled away a small bit, " Harry? Are you okay? " " I need to find Draco, it's cos I haven't been with him since last night... " " I'll go find him, Pansy stay here with him. " Blaise said " okay "

Blaise found Draco looking around frantically for his mate, praying that he didn't have an abortion yet " Draco!! " Blaise yelled " Blaise? Where's Harry!! " Draco yelled " He's in the common room and he needs you! " He said as he ran back towards the common room. Draco sped past him and was back in the common room in 30 seconds flat. " Where's he at?! " Draco said when he reached the common room " Draco, he's up here " Pansy said. He pushed past everyone and ran up towards the room where Harry was " Harry? " he found him curled in a ball on the bed " Harry, it's okay I'm here now. You're safe I promise " Draco cooed as he pulled him into his lap. Harry nestled into Draco's chest not even caring how vulnerable he was. " You haven't had the abortion yet, have you? " Draco asked softly " no. I told you I wasn't going to and I'll stand by that. " Harry said as strongly as he could given his current situation " Good. I don't want you too. Harry I'm so sorry about what I said I was just in shock and I wasn't thinking straight ( -.- obvi ) I'm so, so sorry for pushing you away like that. Please forgive me. I love you and I love our child. " Draco pleaded " I'm not gonna lie to you Draco, it hurt when you told me that. But maybe we can get back on track soon.." Harry said. Draco smiles and hugged Harry tighter. " I love you " Harry said " I love you too "