𝔸 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕥(2)

‼️ TW ‼️

"I know"
Draco just stared at him"But-What-how?!"He asked,dumbfounded"Oh what,you think I haven't been in excruciating pain the past couple hours because of you not being there touching me?"He said,"It only stopped when you touched me somehow."Draco felt a rush of guilt wash over him"I-I'm sorry,"He whispered"don't be,you've got nothing to be sorry for.How could you have known?"Harry said with a small smile"So..do you accept me?cos if you don't we're kinda screwed.."Draco half joked"Well,ill have to think about it,"He joked,Draco pulled him closer to his chest"Well I'm never letting go until you say yes,well even if you do,I'll still never let you go,"Harry giggled"In that case,yes I do accept you,but how are we going to tell everyone?"Harry asked"Eh,we'll think about it when the time comes,for now let's just rest,okay?"Draco said.Harry yawned"Okay.."Draco fell backwards onto the bed and pulled the covers over himself and Harry"Harry?""Yea?"do you realise this means your an Omega?""what does it that mean?""I'll ask Severus tomorrow okay?""Okay,goodnight."and with that,Harry was out."goodnight princess.."

The next morning,Harry wondered where he was before realisation washed over him,he couldn't think long however,before Crabbe wolf whistled at them"Vinc,kindly,get lost!"just as Vincent was about to continue Draco woke up and pulled Harry back down with him"Dracooo,we need to get up,people are staring"Harry said,indicating Crabbe"Vincent,piss off and let us sleep."He just chuckled and walked out of the room,leaving the two of them be."I hate him,and you sometimes."Harry said,jokingly of course"Of course you do Harry,of course you do."they just laid there snuggling for a while until Dumbledore walked into the room"boys,as much as I hate to disturb you both,it has come to my attention that Mr.Malfoy is a Veela and Harry is your mate?"both boys nodded"well then,we need to make a few changes and have a little conversation about said changes."

"So as Mr.Malfoy may know,The Omega can get pregnant,HOWEVER,Harry you must go through a sort of inheritance of your own,as your body is not suitable at the moment to carry a child,it must make those changes,you found each-other yesterday so you have about 3 days until your inheritance begins."He said,calmly(get it?No,just me?okay...)"3DAYS?!?!thats all the time he has left to be normal?!"Draco,Draco....DRACO!"Harry shouted"Huh?What oh,yes Harry?"Draco asked"I'm fine,but I don't think you are!I'm not that bothered I won't be normal,I'm fact I've never been normal,so what difference will this make?"He asked"right now that that's settled then boys,I should probably be off,good evening gentlemen."Dumbledore said as he left the room"oh and by the way,you now have your own private quarters as Harry will begin going through some..things but for tonight you'll just have to manage,the room will not be set up until tomorrow."When Dumbledore walked out,Harry and Draco just sat and talked but,as the other boys began walking in,Harry began to feel more clingy towards Draco and...Embarrassed around the other boys?he'd never felt like this before,they where his best mates since he was first sorted 6 ish years ago.Then he remembered what Dumbledore has said about him feeling some things"Draco,can I talk to you in private please.."He whispered so only Draco would hear"of course babs"they walked out and into the bathroom"Draco I know what Dumbledore meant now by things..I feel really clingy toward you and embarrassed around the others,it's dumb but I can't help it.."He said sheepishly"Oh Harry,that's not dumb,it's completely natural and if you feel clingy just Come to me,the others won't mind and if they do,well they just won't don't worry about it."Harry nodded at Draco and they walked out of the bathroom."guys me and Harry are gonna head out for a while okay?"They all nodded in agreement as the two walked out"I thought we were staying with the guys?"Harry asked"Yea we were but if you feel embarrassed then we'll head to the Room Of Requirement,So it'll just be us two."The room was decorated with Grey walls with a lighter grey couch,there was a small table in-front of the couch and two doors at either side of the room,one for the bedroom and one for the bathroom.Draco pulled Harry over to the couch and pulled him into his lap but,at this movement he heard Harry wince as if he were in pain"Harry,what's wrong?"Draco asked"O-oh n-nothing"Harry lied"Don't lie to me Potter."He said sternly,he raised his voice slightly which until now he hadn't noticed,made Harry flinch and turn away from him"Harry?"But there was no reply and before Draco could comprehend what was going on,Harry was up and had ran into the bathroom,locking the door as he did.Once Draco realised what was going on he was out of his seat and heading toward the door.He began knocking loudly on it.

Harry P.O.V(i wouldn't usually do P.O.V's but I will if it's convenient to the plot)
I heard Draco begin banging on the door and shouting my name which only made this,well I don't know what's happening to me,worse.It reminds me of my uncle Vernon,he abused me a lot,like,A LOT just physically or mentally and it was only during the holidays.One time I was talking to myself  about Cedric and he must have heard me because he began banging on the door and shouting my name.He then barged into my room and began slapping me
Flashback:
"Boy!Why are you talking about this Dedric Ciggory?!And why may I ask are you talking to loud?!"Vernon Boomed"I-I'm Sorry uncle Vernon,I just thought you were all asleep and-"SMACK Vernon smacked Harry right across the face"Well,if it's attention you want,it's attention you'll get"He said,smirking.He then proceeded to tie Harry up to the bed posts ,trying not to snap them all the way,and began undressing the poor boy.Vernon then smacked,cut and bruised almost every part of Harry,untied him and left him there to suffer,feeling very proud of himself"Oh and Potter,not a word to anyone,understand?"Harry nodded his head and Vernon was out.
End of flashback
"HARRY"I heard Draco scream,I knew it was him yet,I still thought I was back at the Dursley's and it was Vernon that night.I tried to stand up but I hit my side of the cabinet causing Draco to shout my name even louder,causing my anxiety to get even worse.I curled into a ball in the corner and tried to block it the shouts.It worked for the whole of five seconds before I heard the door break down and someone come rushing in"Harry?!HARRY?!"
Third person P.O.V

Draco found Harry laid in the corner in a ball crying and whimpering mumbling things Draco could loosely make out as'Please uncle Vernon' and 'please not again' Draco had no clue who Vernon was but that was the last thing on his mind right now,his mate was hurt and scared!So he picked Harry out of the corner and carried him bridal style out of the bathroom,not without a struggle,and onto the couch.When Draco our Harry onto the couch he tried to pull Harry onto his lap but he shuffled away.This shocked Draco because usually Harry was the most cuddly person you would ever meet"Harry what's wrong?Please tell me.."Draco whispered"U-uncle Vernon.."Harry also whispered"Harry,please come over here.."Slowly,Harry shuffled over to Draco and cuddled into his side,causing him to break down again."Harry,please tell me what's wrong.."Draco said,softly"H-he beatme Draco,the muggle who I live with,a-and he abuses me,and starves me that's why I'm so skinny and tiny..""HE DID WHAT?!?!"

Hiiiii So I've decided that I'm gonna post every other Sunday!!or try to anyway.If any of you watch East Enders,what's your thoughts on Ballum?(Ben Mitchell X Callum Highway?)Me personally,I absolutely adore it!They're the cutest couple in Albert square if you ask me!But then again my grandma doesn't like them together,she says Callum belongs with Whitney and Ben belongs with nobody,she's not homophobic but y'know.So I might write a Ballum story cos I love it!Also this chapter is my longest yet!(1519 words!)so I hope you enjoyed it!!Byee

Taya💞 Xxxxxx