A hocht déag ( 18 )

Having a newborn was tiring

But having Noelle was exhausting

She had definitely taken after Harry when it came to needyness and liking cuddles, which neither boy really minded, except when they wanted to shower or do basically anything a person without a very needy baby did. They had brought her home a week ago, she was still yet to sleep in her own bed.

" Draco, can you change her please? " Harry asked " Yeah I'll just be a second! " Draco shouted from the other room. He came in seconds later and took the baby from Harry and walking over to the changing table at the other side of their small bedroom. " Thank you, babe " Harry smiles tiredly. Feeding and constantly having to be with Noelle was starting to really take it out of him, Merlin knows neither of them want another baby for at least 5 years, when Noelle is old enough to do some things for herself and won't have to be constantly watched.

After Draco changed her she fell asleep, again, so he laid her in the crib and went over to the bed where Harry was. He got under the covers with him " I love you, did I mention that at any point? " Garry blushes at the question " only a couple thousand times since Noelle was born " Harry smiled, causing Draco to laugh a little " and I'll tell you thousands more times. " Draco said as he climbed on top of Harry " Dray, we shouldn't... " Harry said disappointed " we don't have to do anything, but I miss kissing you. " Draco said as he leaned down. The kisses started out soft and sweet m, but soon turned heated when Harry's tongue asked for entrance, which Draco allowed instantly. They made out for a while until they had to break apart for air " God I missed that " Harry laughed " Yeah, yeah me too, baby.. " Draco panted.

They had been asleep about half an hour when a loud screech could be heard, Harry got up from Draco's chest and walked over to the crib, hoping to shush her before Draco woke up. " Hey, hey what's all this about? Are you hungry? " he cooed. He walked into the bathroom hoping it would drown the sound out and fed her, getting her to be quiet eventually. He walked back into the bedroom to find Draco still fast asleep " Lucky sod " Harry mumbled. He sat on the chair near the cot and burped Noelle. He cooed when she yawned and her eyelids started dropping, her grey eyes no longer visible. She was definitely a Malfoy through and through, grey eyes, bleach blonde straight hair and even at only a week old, Harry could tell she had the attitude of a true Malfoy, which he didn't really mind so long as she didn't use that attitude in a bad way. Luckily Dumbledore had allowed them 3 weeks out of class to adapt to their new lives, yet Harry was still dreading going back to ' normal '. He was lost in his thoughts so he didn't realise Draco had woken up and was watching them. " What're you thinking about? " He asked, causing Harry to jump halfway to the roof, " Draco! You scared the living day lights out of me! " Harry half-angrily said, which made Draco laugh " Sorry babe, you just looked really cute with Noelle asleep there " He said as he walked over. " yeah well " Harry huffed, no real anger behind it. Draco stood behind the chair and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders, " Seriously though, what were you thinking about? " Draco asked " Just - " He sighed " - when we get back to school in a few weeks, how the hell are we gonna cope? Like we can barely cope now, and that's with all the extra naps during the day! I'm definitely going to fail this year without a doubt. " Harry let our yet another frustrated huff " Aw baby, you're not gonna fail. I promise you that. And we'll find a way to cope, we could start getting used to it now Y'know? Like setting an alarm for six, getting up and feeding her and doing more productive things during the day? " Draco suggested " you've got a point, but at the same time even now I'm usually up at at least like five thirty and at the latest 6, so I don't really see how it's gonna be any different getting back into the waking up routine for me, you maybe if you really want to, but you need all the sleep you can get before we go back, you've got such a bright future ahead of you babe, you need any help I can give you, as well as school " Harry said " Yeah but Noelle is still my baby as well, I shouldn't leave all of these parts to you, and only get to experience the better parts, this is a team effort, Harry. " Draco sighed " c'mon, we should go back to sleep or something before she wakes up again " He said as they headed back to bed.

^-^ time skip to the morning before school start bc I'm that lazy bitch ^-^

" I think I should stay with her dray " Harry said " Babe that's the fourteenth time you've said that since last night, she'll be fine, okay? " Draco sighed " okay..." Harry replied unsure.

They were walking toward the great hall when Ron and Ginny came up to them " alright Potter? Malfoy? " Ginny snickered " how's little baby whats-it-called ? " She said " she's simply perfect, thank you weasel " Draco muttered " y'know it's such a shame.." Ron trailed off " you hear of people having miscarriages all of the time, wouldn't it have been funny if it had happened to you Potter, or maybe complications during birth, something to kill the little angel off " Ron yelled. Harry only saw red when he punched his jaw and a loud crack was heard. Ron fell to the floor gripping his jaw. Harry climbed on top of him and punched him continually until Ron passed out. Draco pulled him of the other boy and had to hold him back whilst Ginny ran to get Madame Pomfrey. Draco dragged Harry into a classroom which was close by. " What the fuck were you thinking?! " Draco yelled " You could get expelled for this! What'll happen then? What'll happen to Noelle? Did you even think about her?! " He shouted " Did you even consider that she could be taken away from us because of this...? " Draco trailed off. Harry was obviously ashamed of what he'd done, but he was pissed at the fact that Draco was having a go at him for it " Well what did you expect me to do? " He looked up from the floor to look at Draco " Was I just supposed to listen to him while he told me my baby should have died? Was I just supposed to take it so he could get the satisfaction? And yes, I did think about Noelle while I did it, because I did it for her! You were perfectly happy to let that prick talk about our baby, your little girl like that! And I'm sorry Draco if my way doesn't suit you. Get used to it or you'll be seeing a lot less of me, babe. " Harry concluded " I guess that's it then isn't it, huh? " Draco whispered " What do you mean? " Harry turned around " I just have to put up with your ways? " Draco asked " Well it's up to you, but because of this stupid bond we share I have no choice but to stay with you! Doesn't matter what I want does it? I'm just stuck with you " Harry spat. Draco just stared at him with tears in his eyes " I'm done playing this game. " Draco said as he ran out of the room.

Just so we're clear, Harry's the bad guy in this, well Harry and Ron but we won't talk about that :)

And yes they have broken up for the time being, soo that's fun. I have to go back to school in a week and I am Scared
I haven't been in 24 weeks thanks to corona and I'm also gonna find out if I have a boyfriend or not still since I can't txt him considering he doesn't have a phone ;-;

Anyway idk when the next update will be since I'm going into year 9 which means GCSE choices and all that crap and more work which will be Shit
Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Byee,
Taya :)