Part-1

Years passed,

Indraprastha

It was the commemoration day of Pandu, kunti's eyes filled with the images of that erratic scene, which happened two years ago, a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

"Are you alright Mata?",she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Arjun.

"Putr Arjun!",she wiped her tear and smiled lightly.

"Maa, Are you crying?", Arjun asked looking at her eyes.
Kunti bowed her head.

"You know Mata, we too miss our pitashree like you. And it was the destiny, we have to accept it.. ", he consoled her.
Kunti sighed.

"Now see, you are making us sad", Arjun pouted.
Kunti smiled and hugged him.

" No hugs for me?", Nakul interrupted with puppy eyes.
Kunti forwarded her one hand towards him and hugged both of her sons.
After sometime , She broke the hug and kissed their forehead.

" Now come, you have to do the rituals for your pitashree", Kunti said.
They nodded and went to the temple.

After doing the rituals, they stepped out of the temple. Kunti smiled seeing the girls staring at her both handsome sons.

"Look bratha, they are looking at us!", Nakul said smilingly arranging his hair.
Arjun rolled his eyes.

"Come Mata, let us go!", Arjun said.

"Wait bratha, how can you hurt these poor admirers of yours?", Nakul said and winked at the girls.
Arjun passed an irritating look.

"Why Arjun?, Don't you like girls?", Kunti asked smiling.

"It's not like that Mata!, Bratha have already found his soulmate,then how can he admire the other girls",Nakul said with a mischievous smile.
Arjun gave him a death glare.

"Is it putr? Who's that lucky girl?", Kunti asked teasingly.
Arjun bowed his head in embarrassment.

"You know her very well Mata!, Our mamashree's daughter!", Nakul replied glancing at Arjun.
Arjun blushed.

" Subhadra..!",she exclaimed with teary eyes.
Arjun nodded.

"But how putr? You haven't seen or met her after your mamashree's death", Kunti asked.

"Maa, you thought as that to pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes. And I believe in my heart that I love her", Arjun said placing his hand over his heart.

Kunti gave a proud smile and kept her hand over Arjun's cheeck.
"But do you think she will be ready to accept it?, She hate us than anything",she said despondently.

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it. And l believe that, one day she will realise the truth", Arjun said hopefully.
Kunti smiled.

Kalingga

An attractive girl with sparkling eyes, was lost in her thoughts looking at the sky.

"Subhadra..!",a motherly voice distracted her thoughts.

"Mata!",she greeted Lekha and hugged her.

" Putri, do you remember this day?", Lekha asked carresing her hair.
Subhadra nodded slightly.

"How can she forget this day!, It was on this day, her fufa got retribution for his deeds", Viraj smirked.
Subhadra bowed her head.
Lekha gave him a vicious glare.

"Don't you ever wished to see them putri?",she asked looking at Subhadra.

"Please Mata, I don't want to hear anything about them. I never asked anyone nor showed eagerness to know their names or about their kingdom. I don't even remember them, let it be like that", subhadra said sternly.

Lekha was about to say something, but Viraj interrupted her .
"Why are you compelling my daughter to love her parents slayers?",He asked .

Subhadra's eyes brimmed with tears.
"I'm going to temple, afterall he's my fufa", Subhadra said and left from there.
Viraj smiled wickedly and left.

After the prayer, Subhadra went towards the lake near by the temple and sat on a rock for a relief.
Suddenly someone covered her eyes from behind and giggled.

"Shravya...!", Subhadra called out smilingly removing her hands.

"So my beautiful jiji was here ", Shravya said back hugging Subhadra.
Subhadra smiled.

"Hmmm....., I know what were you thinking ,by sitting here lonely", Shravya said with a mischievous smile.
Subhadra gave a confused look.

"Don't make faces now!, I know you were lost in thoughts about my jiju", Shravya said teasingly.

"Shravya...stop it!, Subhadra exclaimed blushingly.

"Wait, I have got something for you!", Shravya said hiding it behind.

"What's it?", Subhadra asked curiously.

"It's a letter!", Shravya smiled.

"Letter?", Subhadra asked confusly.

"Mmm... A letter for my dear jiji from Maitraka!", Shravya said mischievously.

"What! Maitraka?", Subhadra stood up with excitement.

"And guess, who could it be..!", Shravya teased her.

"Now pass it to me Shravya!", Subhadra said forwarding her hand.

"Have some patience first!", Shravya said giggling.
Subhadra pouted.

"Do you want it?", Shravya asked showing the letter.
Subhadra nodded.

"Catch me then!", Shravya said smilingly and ran out from there making Subhadra chase her.

Vote and comment.