Part-3

The next day Arjun left for Maitraka.
He reached at the outskirts of the kingdom, but couldn't find Sanjiv.

Arjun was standing with his horse while a servant interrupted him.

"Greetings Prince! , Prince Sanjiv is waiting for you at the riverside",he informed and left the place.

"What mischeif have he done now?", Arjun whispered smilingly and left to the river side.

After a while,he reached at the riverside and saw a young handsome man staring at the river standing beside a tree.

" Mithr Sanjiv..!", Arjun called out joyously.
Sanjiv turned to see Arjun and hugged him smilingly.

"You are still the same guy!", Arjun said breaking the hug.

"And you!, Still handsome", Sanjiv pouted.
Arjun smilingly rolled his eyes.

"By the way, what's the matter? What are you doing here?", Arjun looked at him dubiously.

"It's serious Arjun! That's why I have told you to meet me at the outskirts rather than at the kingdom", Sanjiv passed a waggish smile.

"So..., It seems like you have done something?", Arjun asked him with a smile.

" Nothing till now!, But I need your help for it Arjun!", Sanjiv looked at Arjun hopefully.
Arjun gave a confused look.

" I want her Arjun! I can't live without her", Sanjiv exclaimed dreamily.

"Her?, So that's the matter, Mr charming has fallen in love", Arjun giggled.

"You won't understand it as you haven't fallen for anybody else Arjun!", Sanjiv folded his hands and eyed him narrowly.

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses", Arjun was lost in thoughts.

"When did the great gandivdhari started learning about love?", Sanjiv asked with a mischievous smile.
Arjun blushed and Sanjiv gave him a teasing smile.

"Now come to the matter, who's she?", Arjun asked to change the topic.

"So there's is a girl, her laugh makes me smile, her eyes that can pierce anyone's heart, the her talks gives me butterflies. The best thing about her is... that she's is mine, The Princess of Kalingga!", Sanjiv whispered closing his eyes.

Arjun gulped and looked at him shocked.
"Eh.. Princess of Kalingga?whom you meant?",He asked and prayed as not to spell her name.

"Princess Subhadra...!", Sanjiv said smilingly.
Arjun was too numb to respond. He was lost and Her name was ringing through his ears, which was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder.

" Somehow we have to take her along! Will you help me in this?", Sanjiv asked Arjun.
Arjun sighed.

"But, what about the Princess? Does she like you? You know right, it's adharm to do something without knowing her mind", Arjun asked with a hope.

"Don't you worry, This itself is a proof!", Sanjiv said handing over the scroll.
Arjun took the scroll with trembling hands.

Dear Prince,

Please save me from this cursed life, I can't tolerate anymore. You know my jyesth pita has fixed my marriage with that lustful King Jairaj. I don't know why is he doing this to me....

I can't imagine anyone else in your place Prince. I like you Prince and I can't even think of living without you..

I will be waiting for your arrival Prince.
Please save me from this trap !

-Princess Subhadra

Arjun's heart felt down but he tried his best to fake a smile.

"So, Promise me sakha that you will help me out!", Sanjiv asked forwarding his hand.
Arjun looked at his hand and placed his hand despondently.

"Thank you so much mithr!", Sanjiv exclaimed happily and hugged him.
Arjun stood there still.

"Hmm..by the way, who's that girl who stoled the great gandivdhari's heart?", Sanjiv asked teasingly.

" Ahm.. there's no girl in my heart other than my Mata!", Arjun said with a small smile.
Sanjiv smiled.

"Okay then, can we start our journey towards Kalingga!", Sanjiv looked at Arjun for the response.
Arjun nodded his head in agreement.

"Kalingga...!", Arjun whispered himself sighly and both of them started their journey.

Kalingga

Subhadra was doing her veneration, when Lekha entered there.
She looked at the surroundings to find no one and led out a relief.

"It's the right time to tell her about indraprastha",Lekha thought and went near Subhadra.

" Are you fine putri? I'm sorry for everything that happened!", Lekha carresed her hair.

"It's okay Mata and you don't have to ask sorry for it", subhadra said with a soft smile.

"I wish that your marriage happen with a kind hearted, strong and a great warrior like the Prince of Indraprastha!", she said pulling Subhadra into a motherly hug.

"Prince of Indraprastha..!", Subhadra asked in a curious way without realising.

"Yes..!, The Prince of Indraprastha, the great gandivdhari Arjun..!", Lekha said cupping her face.

" Gandivdhari Arjun !", Subhadra whispered , which gived her a positive vibe and different feeling that she hasn't experienced before.

"What's happening with me? Why is that name causing a disparate emotions across my body!",She stood still in lost of thoughts, but which was interrupted by a loud shout of King Viraj.

______________________________________

Vote and comment