Part -13

Arjun's POV

There was nothing more I could think, staying there with his that kind of look on me  literally made me uncomfortable. It was when King jairaj finally departed to his room, my heart got relieved. I took this opportunity and left for Subhadra's chamber along with her.

I hastily entered her chamber and sat on the couch with a thud stretching my arms out with relief. My mind went to all those women out there, who were passing through all these inhuman activities from the men. " Being a woman is difficult!", I huffed.

The creak of the door gained my attention, I saw Subhadra closing it, giving me a feign outrage. How I wish I could see this everyday! I sighed at my own words. She sat on the bed facing me with a sardonic smile. And I know the reason behind that smile so I withdrew my eyes from hers without thinking twice.

" My Brihannala seemed to be in so hurry that she even left me behind!", Her smile growed. I expected this coming from her but the word ' my ' from her mouth made my heart flutter.
But it wasn't enough for my greedy heart, it yearned for something more.
Hoping that word to be before my name, " My Arjun!", My heart really wanted her to call that.

" You seems to be lost somewhere? Where's it? King jairaj 's heart?", she chuckled making me lost in her. I really enjoyed the way she used to tease me but mentioning King jairaj gave me displeasure again.
"Not again!", I complained folding my hands at her making her giggle.

" He was looking at you like you were the only girl present out there! Lucky you! My soul still burns thinking of you both!", She said dramatically glancing at me.  I gave her a cold stare with narrowed eyes. She smiled and sat next to me.

" You pretty human!", she exclaimed as her fingers ran over my cheecks squeezing it making my little hairs rise with anticipation. My feelings just growed with each passing time, I never felt this happy in my entire life. I don't know how that feelings made me look like, I hope it wasn't creepy afterall.

" Next time, it's me who's going to prepare you. And I assure you that you're  gonna look much prettier ", Her hand went from my cheeks to the veil on my hair adjusting it. I wish it wasn't over, I wanted her fingers back on my cheeks.

" I'm thankful to you Brihannala. You saved me from him", she said straightly looking at me.
" Not Brihannala! You should thank the person behind it", I replied removing all that hair stuff and veil from my head. That feel! When you are back to yourself! I stretched both of my arms and legs again with composure and brushed my hair. I felt good!

" Now want to say something?", I asked as I splayed my body to the right to face her .
" Not with you Prince but with Brihannala", her lips curved to a playful smile. God I just love her! I couldn't stop glancing at her.

" Really? To mock her for stealing
your to-be groom's heart right?", I smirked observing her change in expressions.

" Arjun!", Her cold look with that stare was genuinely adorable. Even my name sounded beautiful! I chuckled.
She glared at me and stood up to leave, I grabbed her hand pulling her back to the seat but it went out to be a little force I guess. She landed on to me directly as her leg got twisted from my pull. I closed my eyes as I felt the warmth of  her breath over my neck, I gently hold her shoulders as her soft hands wandered over my chest for a support. She lifted her head slightly placing her eyes on mine, I could feel the butterflies fluttering on my stomach. Despite all these emotions, I took the first step to make her free from my hold and made her sit.

" You okay? Sorry it was my mistake", I said glancing at her crimson red face. Did I just hurt her? It wasn't my intention, it was an accident. My mind was engrossed in the thoughts.

" It's fine Arjun", she said not looking at me. I hummed and noticed her embarrassed state. Even I felt my cheeks getting heated up, some phenomenons that never happened before.

" Subhadra!", I called out.

" I wanted to tell you something. ", I remembered something admist the thoughts. She gave me a questioning look.

" I want you not to go anywhere without my presence, even if it's to the palace or village. As the guests have started arriving, It won't be safe for you as before. Will you?", I asked worriedly as I was concerned about her safety. Nothing just matters more than her happiness.

" Alright! I trust you!", She said with an enchanting smile . My heart started pounding harder, and I doubt if I could sleep peacefully .

" It was all her...!!"

_____________________________________