𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

⚠️ Strong language with a lot of cursing!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You have a feeling that today is going to be a good day, and it is.

Your crush finally starts talking to you first, in a very sweet way, and the both of you are having an amazing conversation with one another. You greatly adore him and can't help smiling like an idiot while your cheeks are flushing red just by his presence being beside you.

"Hey, (Y/n)-chan. I think we should go on a date. How do you feel about that?"

"R-really!? I'd love to. That would be awesome," he smiles at your response and brings his hand to hold yours. You become nervous immediately when you feel your hands intertwine with one another, leaving almost no gaps in between. Once again, he grins at your cuteness and because he's liking the fact that you are not easily fluttered around other people, but you're only like this because of him.

The date is far more than amazing, more than what you would ever expect to happen. You have a wonderful time being with the guy you've got your eyes locked on for several years since the beginning of junior high. You've never thought he would accept or reciprocate your feelings, after all the rejections he made these years.

But now he does.

Suddenly, he stops walking on his tracks and turned around. You can't help but look at him curiously, only to notice that he's staring right back into your (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

"Yes?"

"I was thinking of how to tell you this, but..."

"Nee-san"

"(Y/n)-chan, I..."

Your crush rubs his own nape and glances away. Your heart is pounding at an abnormal rate at this point, thinking he would say some meaningful or romantic things because of how his cheeks are gradually turning into a tint of red.

"I lov—"

"(Y/n) nee-san! Wake up!"

"Oikawa-san!?"

"What? Just what were you dreaming about..." a raven-haired boy looks at you confusedly with a little irritation in his voice because of the name he just heard. He takes off the blanket covering your body and pulls you up by your hand, "Stop. Day. Dreaming."

"Ahhhh Tobio. Stop it, I want to sleep!"

"It's 7 A.M.," he sighs.

"And 7 is the most horrible time to wake me up! It's Sunday so why in the world would you—"

"Do you not notice what I'm wearing?" Your brother cuts you off before you could finish your sentence. You roll your eyes at him and slaps your own cheeks lightly to awake yourself, then stare at your brother's clothes.