𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

2ND PERSON POV

"I'm bored," you groan after not being able to concentrate on the math lesson because of the period cramps you're having.

"I want to burn down the school," Matsukawa replies in a monotone voice and you let out a giggle. Apparently, the both of you are in the same class, Class 1; his desk also happens to be next to yours.

The lunch bell rings right after that and students begin to storm out of the class. Both Matsukawa and you pack your own supplies into the bag and get out your food, ready to go find an eating spot in the cafeteria.

"Coming?" Matsukawa asks when his friend didn't get up from the seat. You look at him and shake your head slightly, putting your bento box on the desk and opening it.

"(Y/n)-chan! Mattsun! Let's go eat!!!" the energetic brunette shouts excitedly from the classroom's door. He's always like this during lunchtime for some reason that you can't figure out why. Iwaizumi is also slowly walking to your class but Oikawa got here faster.

"(Y/n) doesn't want to go. Oi, what's wrong with you?" Matsukawa turns his head towards you.

"Period cramps. Don't wanna get up. I'm gonna eat here," you frown while replying in simple sentences as if not wanting to speak any more after feeling your stomach stings again.

"Alright, let's eat here then," Iwaizumi says before settling down on a nearby seat, but Oikawa has ran out of the classroom by now.

"Where'd he go?"

"Who knows." Matsukawa takes out his chopsticks and digs into the food. You, on the other hand, stare at the food blankly, thinking that you want some sweets instead of this.

"I want sweets. Chocolate. Anything," you whine softly to yourself. Just then, your phone buzzes and you pick it up to see who's texting you, and it's Oikawa.

Garbage Can

Garbage Can
: KAGEYAMA (Y/N)
: pick👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
: sent you a photo

You
Eh? :

Garbage Can
: just pick some out of the picture
: it's a treat!
: you always crave for sweets when you're on your period, right?

You
Right :
But you really didn't have to :

Garbage Can
: BuT I wAnT tO
: so pick!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
: lunch break's gonna be over soon!

You
Fine fine :
But honestly just get whatever :
Idc :

Garbage Can
: Okay woman