𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I can walk by myself, thanks," you snap your wrist out from Oikawa's grip and stare at him in annoyance.

"What are you doing right now?" You ask him.

"Walking you home."

"You know that's not what I meant."

He keeps quiet, and the rest of the walk is as if you guys are the main characters of The Silence.

You stop walking halfway to your house. Soon later, Oikawa notices and turns back to look at you, wondering why you stopped.

"Are you really going to be like this?" You ask, pursing your lips. When no responses were given, you let out a sigh and said with your voice shaking, "I don't understand this, Tooru-san. You seem to be mad at me for some reason that I'm trying to ask and you're not talking."

"..."

After giving Oikawa his last chance to speak, he lets it go and continues to keep his mouth shut. Your lower lip trembles from the uneasy feeling you have right now. It's unexplainable and the reason for it, Oikawa himself, couldn't even explain his reasons, either.

"You're unbelievable."

You walk past him. You don't need a guidance to walk you home anyway, so even if Oikawa is not here, it wouldn't make any difference for you.

Except that you enjoy his company more than being by yourself...

"I was jealous."

"..."

"Fine! I admit it, I was jealous seeing you and him together. Happy!?" Oikawa sarcastically says and you stop walking as he finishes the sentence.

"Fuck... I don't know why I'm like this either, Y/n. I just don't like it when he was getting close to you, smiling and blushing at you like that," Oikawa brushes back his hair and sighs. Grunting, he crouches down on the ground while you stood there watching him, trying to process the things he just said.

"He asked you out to the festival! Why, just why!!"

"Who knows... but most guys want to ask a girl out because they like her, isn't that true?" you shrugs and Oikawa makes a shocking expression. He puts his palms over his face, trying to hide whatever face he's making and he mumbles out softly, "then maybe I like you."

"Hm? What's that?" You tilt your head before crouching down to match the same eye level with him. With you staring, he stumbles back, almost falling on the ground, and he stands up to get away from your eyes.

"Nothing! I already said what I needed to. Now it's your turn to tell me why you haven't talked to me in 3 days, y/n-chan,"

This time, you sigh, "how many times have we gone to a festival together before?"