𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(Y/n)?" Hanamaki calls.

"..."

"Oi, shorty" Matsukawa throws a name.

"..."

"(Y/n)-senpai!!!" Yahaba yells.

"What the hell do you want!!!" You finally shout back, turning your head to whoever was yelling into your ears, and it was none other than Yahaba Shigeru, the second year setter.

"Oh no, Yahaba-kun... I didn't mean to yell at you. I— fuck. I'm sorry, I was spacing out. What is it?" You panic as this is the first time you've ever yelled at an underclassman.

Still shocked from being shouted at, Yahaba hesitates, "uh... do you- do you know where Oikawa-san is? Karasuno's coming soon and we don't know where he went."

"I don't. How would I know?"

"Why do you look upset?" Hanamaki butts into the conversation.

"I look how I look," you scoff.

"Trashykawa has a doctor appointment for his ankle. I remember him telling me about it last week. He probably will come after the match starts, though. Did he not tell you guys?" Iwaizumi walks out from the storage room with the poles to set up the net for the practice match and you walk over to help him.

"Not like he would tell me," you mumble, thinking about the incident you saw before school ended today, and that makes Iwaizumi stares at you.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Let's set up these nets—"

"(Y/n), I'm not repeating myself."

"It's really nothing, Hajime. You don't have to worry," you smile tiredly and Iwaizumi sighs before going back to his work. He decided to not ask any further questions, knowing there won't be any answers because of your stubborn habits.

"Alright, let's get warmed up, guys!" you shout out loud as everything is all set up. The team then rushes to the nets, dying to practice already which makes you and the coaches chuckle at the sight.

Not too long after, you hear a second year sighing before calling to one of his underclassmen, "Oi, Kindaichi, let's go get some drinks from the vending machine," Yahaba yells over to the onion headed first year.

"Come back before the match starts, okay?" You remind Kindaichi and he nods, walking outside quickly with his upperclassman.

"Karasuno should be here soon," Coach Irihata checks his watch and looks over at the gym door, but no one is at presence yet.

Though, you are now extremely excited to see your brother play in a match against your team.

"Makki, don't put too much force on your spikes if you're trying to hit it near the end line," you suggest after seeing him trying to spike the ball to the corner of the court but failed miserably 90% of the time. Hanamaki nods at your comment but still looks somewhat frustrated with his own spikes.