twenty two.

YELLOW" chapter twenty two

YELLOW
" chapter twenty two... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELLE LET out a sigh as she held stiles close to her. his head was in her lap, her hands running through his hair. everyone was hesitant to go near him, but elle wanted to be as close to him as possible. she'd lost him for too long, and that hurt her.

"shh, you're okay. you're you again." she placed a soft kiss on the top of his head, running her hands through his hair and humming a soft tune. he recognised the tune to be yellow. he'd finally listened to the song, and his heart melted when he realised why she called him her yellow. she was his too.

"elle, are you scared of me?" he asked quietly, spinning to face her so that he could look in her eyes. whenever elle lied, she got nervous, and wouldn't look anyone in the eye. but when she answered him, her pale blue eyes bored into his honey ones. she was telling the truth.

"scott told me about that huge werewolf you fought. i didn't know my girl was such a badass." he gave her a small smile, the first one she'd seen on him since she got him back. she was glad that it was directed at him. all she wanted was for him to be happy again.

"i'm not a badass. i'm an angry teenage girl who wanted her boyfriend back." she mirrored his smile, leaning down to capture his lips in a soft kiss. his hands cupped the back of her head, pulling her closer to him and not letting her go. she melted into the kiss, letting her emotions completely take over.

"you've got me. and i'm not going anywhere." she pulled away from the kiss first, brushing his hair away from his forehead and smiling softly. she didn't know how she could be so in love with this boy. but she was. she was extremely in love with him.

"you're so beautiful. i don't tell you enough." she chuckled softly, knowing that that was complete bullshit. every time he saw her, he'd say his beautiful she looked. she could be sat in a trash bag and he'd still think she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

"i love you." he said suddenly, his eyes filling with so much passion as he looked at her. his eyes glossed over, and he let a few stray tears slip down his cheeks. he'd told her that everything the nogitsune had told her was a lie. he hadn't thought about lydia since sophomore year. not since he met elle.

"i love you more." even though elle knew that she couldn't possibly love stiles more than he loved her, she always said it. she always believed that saying 'i love you too' never really lived up to the initial 'i love you'. she couldn't let him think she didn't love him.

"okay, let's go kill this fucker." he'd heard her curse so often, it'd become a second nature for him to copy her. he always cursed with her, and they'd often have competitions to see who could come up with the weirdest cuss word. and that was why they loved each other.