Sensei's

*lemon warning*
Naruto POV

After Neji and I shared a nice moment, Hinata came and said that the clan leader needed Neji so he, with a bunch of begging from me for him to go, left.

I gathered my kunai that was around the training area and was about to go walk around town before I saw Yamato sensei in the distance.

My face brightened with a smile before I ran over to him and jumped high, knowing he'd catch me. I heard him laugh before feeling large hands on my sides, catching me and pulling me into him. His large arms wrapped around me tightly as he spun me in a few circles before stopping and just holding me.

Still partially giggling, I nuzzled my face into his shoulder and hugged him back.

"Hello, my big baby"

I blushed and buried my head even further into his shoulder.

He chuckled and stroked my back.

"Hi, Yamato..." I said softly, nearly purring in his ear when he began to softly massage my back.

"Good boy..."

I felt him slightly move before he sat down in a wooden bench he had just created. We sat there for a good 20 minutes with him just holding me on his lap and me purring softly and I'd nearly drifted off before I was startled by Kakashi suddenly speaking.

"Yo." He said from the seat beside Yamato and I.

I nearly jumped out of my skin and I probably would've if Yamato wasn't holding me.

I heard a pair of chuckles and before I could pout, I was being passed to Kakashi's lap like a small animal, which I pretty much was. This time though, I sat sideways on his lap so that I could still face Yamato.

"Did I scare you, pup?"

I pouted before turning away with a blush. Without my advanced hearing, I wouldn't have heard them but I heard them growl lowly. That means it's time for me to leave.

Kakashi's hand grabbed my jaw firmly and pulled me to face the two.

"Don't turn away when your sensei's are talking to you, understand?"

"Y-yes, sir" I stated shakily while looking down the best I could with his hand still on my jaw. Suddenly he leaned in and just barely brushed the corner or my lips with a kiss.

My eyes widened in surprised before I blushed furiously and brought my hand up to my mouth, softly touching where he kissed.

"Wha-"

I got cut off by Yamato leaning in from where he was and slowly training kisses from the bridge of my nose to my jaw, leaving saliva in his trail. I was waiting for a small feeling of discomfort of having his saliva on in my face but surprisingly, all I felt was a small shiver of pleasure going up my spine.

Yamato continued to lick and nibble right under my jaw while Kakashi took to work on the other side of my face.

"S-sensei's, I-... "

I cut myself off with a needy whine, having two at once really made a difference.

"P-please.."

I felt Kakashi slowly drag his tongue into my ear and let out a little puff into it. Near immediately, I shuddered in pure pleasure.

"Please what, pup? Want us to fuck you?" He purred in my ear.

Hearing him say such words had me blushing and holding back a moan at the same time.

"I-I h-have to g-go..." I barely voiced out.

I heard them growl before going even rougher on my neck, leaving even darker love bites. By now I'd bet that my whole neck was just purple.

"And why is that..?" This time it was Yamato that spoke, his voice now a bit deeper. His alpha wasn't out but I'm sure it wouldn't be long before it was.

"I-.. w-wait I c-cant-"

I couldn't focus much less talk with all the attention I was getting in one of my most sensitive areas. And now, not only were they going at my neck but I felt Kakashi beginning to stroke my tails that were still out from my partial transformation. It's like they purposely made it to where I couldn't answer without major trouble .

I whimpered and moaned out weakly before letting myself go limp in their hold, completely submitting to them.

"Good boy.." Kakashi groaned in my ear.

"That's my baby.." Yamato praised lowly before reaching up and massaging my ears, making me even weaker.

If this went on for any longer, I'd be most definitely destroyed by these two. I had to go.

Right when I was beginning to think of a plan, I felt both of their alpha pheromones release at once which made me tremble in fear and delight.

"What are you zoning out about? Trying to think of a way to escape?" I heard Kakashi purr in an extremely bittersweet tone.

"Just relax and let us take care of you, baby" Yamato whispered into my ear.

I didn't want to use that option but looked like it was my last resort...

I was going to have to use my omega's chakra.

I felt Kakashi reach down and grab my privates while Yamato leaned in and harshly licked my scent gland.

All thoughts of escaping immediately went away as I bucked into Kakashi's hand and tilted my head to give Yamato more access.

"Don't mark him yet, Yamato." Kakashi said in a low, teasing tone while reaching into my pants and grabbing me by the base of my dick, pumping slowly.

"A-ahh..! Sensei's.!!" I yelped out, pretty much humping Kakashi's hand at this point.

"And you don't fuck him yet, Kakashi" Yamato said, making Kakashi chuckle and swipe his finger through my slit.

I bucked and moaned needily, my tongue falling out of my mouth and my head tilting slightly backwards.

I felt Yamato nip and suck at my scent gland, not marking me but surely scenting me. Yamato then pulled his hand from my ears and slid them into the back of my pants and underwear, sliding his middle finger over my hole that was now secreting slick.

He growled and released even more pheromones before plunging in two fingers, not giving me any time to adjust before he began to shove his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace, hitting my prostate every thrust.

"A-aahn~~! Uwahh~!" I yelled out and continued to moan and cry.

"That much, Yamato?"

"Yes, Kakashi... his slick.... so much slick"

Yamato's alpha was out but not completely. He was holding back.

Kakashi suddenly sped up his pumping and was now squeezing and jacking my dick so vigorously that before I could even tell them, I came hard.

So hard that I couldn't even see.

Yamato slowly pulled his fingers out after a few more slow thrusts and massaging of my prostate to make sure I had all of the cum out of me.

Kakashi ran his finger through my slit about two more times until I whined in discomfort. They then both pulled their hands out of my pants at the same time.

"That's our boy.." Yamato praised softly while gently nuzzling himself into my shoulder. I didn't even notice but they were sitting close enough to where I was now sitting on both of their laps.

"You did so well for us..." Kakashi whispered, lightly rubbing his nose across my jaw.

I whimpered and lay down on their touching shoulders.

Just before I fell asleep, I felt two soft hands on the back of my head, stroking my hair lovingly.

"Mine" I heard both of them say at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry about it being a bit short..