Alpha to Omega

Naruto POV

"I don't like your tone, Omega"

The words rang through my head, time seeming to freeze.

Gaara's alpha was much different from the others, having special qualities similar to my abilities with my nine tailed fox. The fact that his alpha even came out had me baffled by itself but the pheromones it released had me nearly crying. We were classified as tailed beast because of our extraordinary powers outside of just our secondary gender and species. Mine was my, what I like to call, mind control chakra. Gaara's was his alpha voice and pheromones. It had more dominance and punch behind it, making even some of the strongest and headstrong alphas fall to their knees. The only reason I was still up then is because if his tight hold on me, pinning me against the shower wall.

"I-I'm sorry, Gaara, but I-... with you in here-" my sentence couldn't seem to form as his hard, unwavering gaze on me seemed to darken. Looking up at him fearfully, we met eyes for a split second before I looked back down, quivering even harder.

"Alpha, you're scaring me" I whimpered softly.

I heard Gaara inhale deeply and sigh as he pressed himself up against me and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry, Naruto" he whispered against my neck.

The way that he said it had me confused for a moment. It was as if he wasn't just apologizing for frightening me.

My eyes widened as I attempted to slip from between him and the wall and I nearly cried when I couldn't. I didn't know what he was planning on doing but judging off of the situation, I could tell that I wasn't going to get out of the shower any time soon. I pushed harshly against his chest and gasped in surprise when he grunted and pinned my arms back at my side.

He slowly and sensually began to grind against me, kissing along my neck and leaving dark hickeys.

"Gaara, wait-, ahnn~"

I was cut off as his knee went in between my legs, rubbing against my naked erection.

Whine after whine escaped my lips as I bucked my hips against him. I felt him let out a breathy chuckle against my neck, moving both of my wrists to one hand and using the other to pin my hips against the shower wall.

"Ah, Ah," he said teasingly,"Aren't you the one who so eagerly wanted me to get out? Now look at you. So needy and rutting against me like an omega in heat."

I whimpered and tried to get free of his hold, wincing as his grip on my sides got even tighter. They were still sore from Lee gripping them so tightly earlier and with Gaara gripping them, small tears of pleasure and pain began to fall down my face

"Ah~! G-Gaara, not so harsh..."

He pushed himself roughly up against me again, growling against my neck.

"You expect me to follow your orders, yet you can't follow mine? Now that just won't work, Naruto. Don't think I didn't notice the bruises on your sides. Not only that, but the smell of about three other alphas? You're such a fucking slut."

I moaned out loudly and felt my whole body twitch. Hearing him curse and use such derogatory words was surely out of the ordinary. Gaara had never cursed around me and now that he finally had, it was nearly the hottest thing I'd ever heard.

"I think that's enough for now" he said, completely backing away from me.

I shivered at the loss of his touch and whined needily.

"W-wait, Gaara..!"

I kept myself pressed against the wall but turned around arched by back slightly, presenting my bare bottom and quivering hole to him.