Interuptions

Itachi POV

"You're going to have to be quiet if you don't want me to fuck you."

His little moans ceased immediately as he shifted uneasily under my hands.

I had been massaging him for a good 45 minutes now and slowly kneading the soreness from his lower back.

By now I had went over his upper, mid, and lower back. The next step was to directly massage his bottom but he'd most likely be too embarrassed for me to even get partially done.

The bruises that were still present even though they had done it many hours ago tells me that Sasuke had really given it to him. Naruto needed this massage. That's why, even if he died from embarrassment, I would finish this massage. All of it.

With newfound resolve, I moved off of his legs and tucked them underneath him.

He turned his neck to the side and looked back at me with a questioning look but I paid no mind to him as I cupped his bottom, and pressed my thumbs into the crevice of his ass.

He gasped and went to move away but halted when he felt me start to firmly massage him.

"I-Ita, wait-" he gasped out.

"Try to hold them in, Naruto. Just please let me do this for you."

Just deciding not to respond, he turned his face and shoved it into pillow underneath him.

I was hesitant because I didn't know if he could handle it but I reached under the little shorts he had on and ran my thumb around his swollen hole, giving it a small nudge.

He flinched and pushed his face even more in the pillow.

"Stop that before you suffocate yourself" I growled, my alpha not liking to see the omega in possible danger, even if it was something as small as that.

"But 'Tachi-" he started.

"I'd rather risk losing control than losing you."

Naruto POV

I laughed awkwardly at his corny remark before turning around and hugging him around his neck.

"You're so dramatic"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Itachi had gotten done fretting over me, I forced him to leave, saying that I needed to take care of some 'omega business'. He still wanted to stay but I pushed him forcefully out the door.

It was okay though. I'd see him later.

Of course, I didn't really have any real business to take care of other than greeting basically everyone in the village before they start a riot out on my doorstep and take me as hostage.

Anyways.

After a quick shower, I quickly threw on some clothes.

First on my list to visit was the old lady hokage. I have to check in and let her know that I'm still alive every now and then. What better time than after I just got my v card taken.

I would have to run the whole way if I didn't want to run into any of my alpha friends. That was only if I had the energy to run the whole way. Of course, with all of my training, I should be able too, but after all that just happened in the last 48 hours, even jogging to the hokage's office would take a lot out of me.

Just as I was thinking of just not going, there was a knock at my door.

It could be anybody but judging by the smell, it's an alpha for sure.