Visit

Naruto POV

I nervously chuckled and looked to the side.

"I'm uh... hungry so I'm gonna g-go.."

He shook his head, seemingly returning back to his senses before nodding and releasing me. I hopped up and began to walk off, but not before yelling back at him, "By the way, Sensei, don't beat yourself up over it. It's natural."

I jumped on top of a nearby building and hopped off, headed towards Ichiraku. I hadn't eaten all morning and after all that happened, it was noon time and I was starving. I enjoyed my stroll to the ramen shop. It was the calmest moment I'd had all day. Right as that thought crossed my mind, I saw Choji and Shikamaru walking towards where I was. They hadn't spotted me yet because of the conversation they were having.

I let out a small sigh, jumping down and deciding to say hello before I went to go eat. Their conversation immediately stopped as soon as they saw me and both of them made a beeline to where I was.

"Hey, Naruto." Choji said politely, giving me a close eyed smile. I returned the smile and waved at him.

Shikamaru's eyes seemed to darken a little as he approached me, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug.

"Maa. I haven't seen you all day, Naruto.

I hugged him back with a small giggle.

"That's not too long, Shika"

"No, it's way too long. Where've you been?" I couldn't tell him that I had been hanging out with alphas all day so what was I supposed to do?

I guess after my silent response to his question, he got the memo that I was trying to think of a lie.

"You little troublesome kitsune. There is no need to lie." He pulled back and look me in the eyes, giving me a moderately stern look. I glanced away nervously.

"Just Sasuke and a few others." I mumbled, hoping he didn't hear me although I knew he did.

He growled lowly and pulled me closer to himself.

"You smell like quite a few other alphas. Who were they?"

I slipped out his arms, stepping back a few steps, getting ready to run.

"No one. Anyways, I'll see you guys later." I said, smiling before I saw Shikamaru nod to someone behind me. All of a sudden, I felt large arms wrap around me, holding me still. I glanced back and made eye contact with Choji, silently begging him to let me go. He only gave me a curt head shake and tightened his hold around me.

Shikamaru walked up to me slowly, eyeing me like a predator does it's prey. My eyes widened as I began to struggle to try and get free from Choji's arms. The wrath of Shikamaru was not something I wanted to have to deal with.

"What a drag. Just tell me, Naruto. Don't make this hard."

"Why do you want to know so bad?" I clipped, continuing to struggle.

"Naruto, tell me who."

"I'm really hungry, Shika. Just let me go." I whined childishly.

"I'll take you to eat after you tell me." Right after he said that, my stomach growled. A small blush rose to my face as I stopped struggling and looked off to the side. It would just happen to be no one out on the street.

"Stop it, Naruto. Tell me who. Now." he growled, becoming fed up with my antics.

I shook my head with a grim look on my face but still took a breath in to talk.

"Fineee. Kiba walked in on me and Sasuke and then they got into a fight. I had to get the Senseis to break it up." I muttered, putting it much briefer than what it was. Choji's arms tightened around me as his breath hitched.