Alpha and Omega

Naruto POV

"Why in the hell would you scent him? Do you know how much trouble that's gonna cause?!" I heard Kakashi whisper yell as I began to wake.

"You can't completely put the blame on me. We were both in the heat of the moment and you know I was having trouble keeping my alpha back. You were too! Anyways... doesn't matter. Now those other little alpha's will know that he belongs to me." Yamato responded.

"So this whole time you wanted to claim him, yeah?" Kakashi growled.

There was a small pause.

"No... not at first because he's not quite in my preferred age group and I don't want him nor I to face any criticism from others but... you saw how he was. He was so alluring... so perfect for a mate..." Yamato trailed off with a small sigh.

"Listen Yamato... I understand. I swear I do, although my instincts are telling me to rip you apart for scenting him... I'm not going to. Just... the others... the younger men of this village are going to approach him and get ever so possessive over the one that they also wanted to claim as their own. Not only that but how do you think Naru will feel if he wakes up and... knows that you've scented him? You nor I want to see him sad... much less crying..." Kakashi said.

Then, I decided to speak up and say something.

"I also understand, Yamato. I'm sure if I were to just step outside, I'd have the others all over me so... what if I just stayed with one of you until the scenting wears off..?" I suggested.

I saw them look at each other before looking back at me.

"That's going to be a bit, Naruto. Almost until the red moon and our alphas are going to be all over you. Are you.. sure?" Kakashi said slowly.

"Is there m-maybe a way to get the scenting off?" I asked.

I heard Yamato whimper at my question. He must've thought that I didn't want his scent. Of course I didn't mind it but I just knew it would cause multiple problems that could've been avoided.

Hurriedly getting up, I sped over to where Yamato was and hugged him around his waist.

"Sensei~ It wasn't that I didn't like it, I just know it's going to make things very difficult. Maybe if it wasn't this close to the red moon..." I said softly, feeling his arms wrap around me.

"God, you're making me want to mark you..." I heard him mummer before tightening his arms around me.

"Shit" Kakashi cursed.

"Get out. He'll stay with me."

"Just let him go, Yamato. You can't-"

Yamato cut off Kakashi with a dangerous growl.

"Get. Out."

Thinking fast, Kakashi moved his hands quickly and before I knew it, there were three more of him holding Yamato back.

"Naruto go! I'll hold him off. Go to Tsunade, she can get rid of the scenting."

"No!" Yamato yelled out in a deep voice, making me nearly fall to the ground in a whimpering mess.

"T-thank you, Kaka-sensei... I'm in your dept" I said softy which was barely heard from all of the growling and struggling.

"It's ok, Naruto. Just go, I'll be fine" He said before yanking Yamato back even more.

I swiftly hopped out of the window of the room which I found out belonged to Yamato's house.

Quickly hopping from the roof of the house, I jumped from building to building, running quicker than I ever have all the way until I got to the Hokage's office. I burst into the door and looked up to thankfully only see her and Jiraiya-sensei.