A Good Fuck

Naruto POV

"Now we'll begin"

I looked up at them with lust and a tinge of fear in my eyes, rocking my hips backwards into Guy's touch. Desire filled my entire body as I shook with need, wanting them to touch me even more.

Guy's hands on my bottom began lifting my hips up as much as the ropes would allow and pulled my bottom half to rest on top of his. His hardness rubbed against my bottom which cause the both of us to moan softly at the feel.

Lee gently caressed the side of my face as he stared down at me hungrily. He leaned down and nuzzled into the side of my neck, leaving a few more bite marks before licking a long stripe down from my chin to my collar bone.

Little whimpers began to escape from my lips as Guy began to roll his hips into mine and his huge bulge slotted in between my ass cheeks, rubbing against my sensitive hole. A low groan left his mouth and as he threw his head back.

Then, a small tinge of pain caused me to jolt and snap my head to try and look up at Lee.    

He and I made eye contact as he fisted his hand in my hair even harsher, him seemingly getting off to the look of pain that crossed my face. While this happened, Guy pulled one of his hands off of my hip to grasp my member, giving it a few pumps and watching closely as the sizable glob of my pre-cum slid down and lubricated his hand.

I was beginning to catch on to the way they were doing things. One would distract me from the other and then that would give them the opportunity to do something startling. Like then when Lee pulled my hair to make me look up at him and immediately Guy went straight for the most sensitive part of my body.

A loud moan left my mouth as I arched my back in pleasure.

"Guy! W-wait- ah!"

He moved the hand that was on my hip to my stomach to hold down my hips due to me desperately thrusting my hips into his hand. He was keeping such a torturous pace that I couldn't help myself.

Pleads began to tumble out of my mouth and tears began rising to my eyes after he continued to tease me for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes.

"I know, baby. I know." Guy leaned in a said close to my ear.

"Such a good boy~" Lee leaned into my other ear and whispered.

Hearing their praise threw me over the edge as I came hard into Guy's hand. Weak whimpers escaped me as I tried to calm myself.

All I heard for a few seconds was mumbles before I came fully back to my senses. They were muttering little praises into my ears kissing up my neck and caressing my body with their hands. Guy pulled back and met his eyes with my own, keeping eye contact with me as he brought his hand that was covered with my jizz to his mouth, sensually licking and sucking it off. Seeing something so erotic had my dick twitching in arousal, seemingly coming back to life.

Something popped up suddenly in between my eyes, slapping my face with the sheer weight of it. I looked up and crossed my eyes slightly to see what it was, and my mouth gaped in surprise. Their distraction tactic had tricked me yet again. I literally look down for seven seconds to watch Guy lick my cum off of his hand and next thing you know I have a dick slapping me in the face.

Lee leaned over my face and cupped my chin, pulling my face up so far that I had to crane my neck and arch my back to look up that high. When he finished pulling me, my mouth was in line with his member.

I opened my mouth to say something when it was stuffed with a mouthful of dick. Thankfully, unlike what I've heard from my other female companions, his lower regions didn't carry a smell. My female and bottom friends had told me that sometimes their partner's privates would have a small stench to them. Maybe my alpha friends just happened to have better hygiene habits than those other guys. I wouldn't doubt it.