Too Many Alphas

Naruto POV

"Naruto, baby, wake up" a soft voice coaxed.

I moaned softly and nuzzled further into the sheets. I didn't know when I went to sleep but apparently I did.

A large hand ran up my body and pulled me into the lap of the person trying to wake me up. Croons reached my ears as he stuck his nose into my neck. After a while, I began waking up little by little until I decided I felt like opening my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, now straddling his lap.

"There's my boy. How was your sleep?" -

"It was fine" I muttered, still feeling a little sleepy.

Sasuke chuckled and layed us back on the bed.

A sudden knock on the door made me jump and made Sasuke growl. He put me down and went to get the door but I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to bed. Any one of my alpha friends could be at the door and I didn't want to risk anything.

"I got it." I said, looking into his eyes to make sure he wasn't going to protest. He grunted and rolled his eyes, collapsing backwards onto the bed dramatically as I walked off, giggling softly.

Once I got to the door, I opened it and grinned.

"Kiba~!"

"Naruto~!"

He pulled me into his arms and spun me around in circles before standing still. He hugged me tightly and chuckled.

His head snapped back and cocked his head to the side, his face slowly twisting into a scowl.

"You smell like another alpha." he stated, looking at me for an explanation.

I chuckled nervously and just waved it off as my daily visits with the people in the village. He looked at me disbelievingly and lifted his nose up out of the blue, sniffing around. His head snapped towards my bedroom as he growled from deep in his chest.

"Naruto, who's here?"

"It's... It's just Sasuke.." I muttered.

He growled again and began advancing towards the room. I sped in front of him and held my hands on his chest, attempting to push him back.

"K-Kiba, no." I grunted, pushing him with all my might at that point.

"Move, Naruto." he clipped, only glancing down at me briefly before grabbing my wrists and pulling my hands off of him.

I snatched my hands back from him and pushed against his chest again.

"N-No... you can't... go in there." This could turn out messy. The situation continued to get more and more dangerous by the second.

"Naruto, I said move."

Alphas are so fucking bossy.

I took my hands off of his chest but didn't move to the side. I stood there, looking up at him with a frown.

"Naruto, do what he says so I can beat his ass" I heard a voice say from behind me.

Kiba let out a growl so menacing, it made me whimper.

"P-please don't fight..." I whimpered, tears filling my eyes. Seeing two of my bestest friends fight and hurt each other was not something I wanted to do.

I heard them both curse to themselves, approaching me simultaneously. Sasuke walked behind me and hugged me against him as Kiba dropped to his knees in front of me. Kiba hugged my knees and crooned, attempting to stop me from crying.

If I'd known all I had to do was cry to get the alphas to get along, I would've been wet faced and teary eyed a long time ago. That was easy as hell.

"Shh, it's alright." Sasuke whispered in my ear.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I promise, I didn't mean to scare you." Kiba basically whimpered.

I nodded softly, closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of being in both of their arms at once.

"Just so you know, he's mine." they both growled at each other at the same time.

dAmN

Growls continued to escape the two as Sasuke pushed me behind him and Kiba stood up from the ground. Both of their dominating pheromones began to roll off of them in waves. They just stood there for a small moment, just snarling and growling at each other.

Then, out of nowhere, they simultaneously lounged for each other.

I didn't watch anymore as I quickly ran out and towards the training grounds, hoping that at least one of my senseis would be there.

Once close enough, I saw that both Kakashi and Yamato were there. To get there faster, I transformed halfway into my fox. My nails grew longer and my eyes turned blood red along with my ears and a few of my tails coming out. The whisker marks on my cheeks also appeared more prominently.

"Senseis!" I called out as I jumped and landed in Kakashi's arms. His hands gripped me tightly on my lower back and I closed my eyes and focussed on returning back to my normal state.

"Sasuke and Kiba are fighting in my house." I rushed out.

Kakashi basically threw me into Yamato's arms as he shunshined away.

I looked up at Yamato sensei and he blushed heavily. I gave him a large close eyed smile.

"Hi, Yamato Sensei!"

He looked down at me softly and crooned, hugging me tightly. I nuzzled into him, humming contentedly.

"I'm worried, Sensei. Do you think they are okay?" I said quietly.

He readjusted us to where he had one hand under my bottom, holding me up, and the other behind my head. His large hand stroked the back of my head and neck.

"It'll be alright. Kakashi will handle it." he reassured me, bouncing me in his arms like a child.

After a while, I began to feel better and I attempted to get out of his arms. He stopped me and clenched his hands, keeping me in his arms.

"S-Sensei-"

He growled lowly as a warning, telling me to be still. I sat still in his arms for a few moments, this time for him to calm down.

Pushing against his chest, I looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes closed. Had he fallen asleep while standing? I attempted to get down again but instead of a growl, this time he harshly gripped my bottom.

A small moan left my mouth before I could stop it.

Yamato's eyes snapped open as he pinned me to the ground with a near-crazed look in his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear the chapters get longer than this. 💀

Ily guys sm. Pls take care of yourselves.

I'm changing things around right now and rewriting some of the earlier chapters of the book so please bear with me. It will follow the same general storyline and will not really affect anything too dramatically.