Paradox

Naruto POV

When I agreed for Shikamaru to 'have a taste', I didn't think that he meant literally, so when he lay me down and proceeded to reach into my pants and basically swallow me whole, I jolted in surprise and pleasure.

"W-wait, Shika-. Don't put your mouth there it's-"

My sentence went unfinished as he suctioned his cheeks, causing a wanton moan to escape my lips.

"You agreed to this," he clipped before diving back down and licking a soft stripe through my slit.

Moans and whimpers echoed throughout the room as well as lewd squelching sounds. I could barely stop my hips from bucking up into his mouth as he began to bob his head up and down. I felt myself begin to come close to my release and, subconsciously, tried to close my legs. A small yelp left me as he gripped my thighs and yanked them apart. Almost immediately afterwards, I bucked up into his mouth and came, my thighs quivering in his hold.

Pants and shaky breaths flowed from both of us as he came up from between my legs, licking his lips sensually. I sat up slightly and looked down and around on the sheets in confusion. Did he swallow my-

"You taste delectable. You can go a few more rounds, can't you?"

I met his eyes, his dark, hooded ones meeting my own wide ones. While I could, I snapped my thighs shut and gaped at him for a few seconds before the thought of him swallowing my cum finally caught up with me. I felt my cock twitch and I rubbed my thighs together subtly. I'm guessing that answered his question as his eyes flickered towards my movements and he smirked slyly.

"Turn over onto your stomach"

Slowly, I did as he said and pulled a pillow up under my head, deeply inhaling his scent that was basically infused into the fabric. I felt him lift up my hips and I prepared myself to feel the familiar fingers or tip to be inserted inside of my but instead I felt a soft, wet tongue, licking around the rim.

I jolted upwards in shock and was about to get up but was stopped by his hold on me. He likely knew I would try to move away from him with how he didn't even have to tighten his grip anymore to keep me still. I squirmed and clutched on the pillow.

"Shika, that place is- ah! It's d-dirty," I whined, attempting to hold back my sounds of pleasure.

He chuckled and proceeded to enclose his lips around my hole, shoving his tongue in as deep as he could get it. I gasped and shuddered weakly, resisting the urge to rock back into his sinful mouth. He pulled back with an erotic slurping sound.

"Not a single part of you is dirty, Naruto. Nothing but that filthy little head of yours," he stated, and afterwards leaning back in for more.

"D-don't say things like that!"

I was so embarrassed and turned on that my body was flushed and sweating even though I hadn't been doing anything. The indecency of his words was nothing new but now that everything was into action, my mind couldn't handle it. It made my body go haywire.

A groan left Shikamaru's lips as he explored the depths of me with his tongue. It seemed like he couldn't get enough with the way his strong hands pulled me farther back towards him. At that point, my knees were barely brushing against the sheets as he held me up and against him. The intensity of which he was devouring me had me clenching around his tongue and shaking as cum spattered out of my dick and onto the bedding.

Harsh pants and whimpers left me as I writhed in pleasure. He hadn't stopped, even after seeing that I'd come. Crudely, he lapped from my ass to the head of my cock, locking his lips around the head and sucking me dry for everything that I could give him. If things continued like this I'd probably pass out.

With a gentle kiss to the tip, he pulled back away from my exhausted cock and sat back. Looking back at him, I saw him just looking at me, seemingly admiring his work. Granted, I was thoroughly surprised when he licked his lips and began to lean back in.

I gasped and thrusted myself forward and away from his mouth. He was actually going to make me faint.

A deep chuckle escaped his mouth as he gripped my hips with a bruising hold, pulling me up and backwards towards him again. I clenched my eyes shut and awaited his next move. The feeling of soft lips against my inner thighs, sucking and nipping, sent shivers through my body.

Within the span of simple minutes, he had marked up my thighs, bottom, and lower back with hickeys.

"Sh-shika... no more... please" I begged.

With a slap to my bottom with his rough hand, he pulled back and flipped me onto my back.

"Alright then. I've gotten my taste and although I don't want to be done with you quite yet, we'll continue this later."

A sigh of relief left my lips as I relaxed a bit, slightly uncomfortable from the feeling of cum against my back. He leaned in and nuzzled against my neck, planting gentle kisses from my collar bone up to my jaw.

"My parents wanted to see you since you haven't been to the estate in a while. Conveniently, they're busy right now so we have some time alone together. Are you tired, little kitsune?"

I shook my head no.

"Let's get you cleaned up then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a quick shower, which I had barely made it out of without being mounted, I tried to put on something more presentable. Shikamaru had wanted me to wear his clothes, but then what was the point of packing my own? That and the fact that I'd rather not have ramen for a month than meet the Nara's wearing their son's clothes. Shikimaru was being troublesome.

"I promise it'll be fine~. You look so cute, Naruto," he coaxed.

"Maybe for lounging around, Shika. There's no way I'm going to present myself like this in front of your parents," I whined. He was smart but so unreasonable sometimes.

"They love you, Naru. They wouldn't mind seeing you like this. Quite honestly, I think they'd like it."

"You're crazy," I responded with a chuckle, reaching into my bag and taking out a plain orange shirt with black cargo shorts.

I turned and walked to the bathroom with my clothes in hand but didn't get far due to a large hand grasping onto my left shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

When I turned to look at him, my teasing smile dropped at the look of genuine confusion on his face.

"I'm going to go change in the bathroom..?" I said, the end of the sentence trailing off as more of a question than a statement.

He chortled, eyes crinkling at the sides as he put both of his hands on my shoulders. Leaning down slowly, he tilted his head to the side to give me a short kiss on my cheek.

"Naruto... I've seen every bit of you. Inside and out. I think you'll be fine changing out here."

And with that, he steered me away from the bathroom door and back towards the bed. I felt as his fingers began to lift up the oversized shirt I had on. His cold fingers traced over my stomach, making me shiver slightly. He pulled the shirt over my head and reached down to take off my boxers, however he slipped in his hands and grabbed my cock instead.

"They can wait a little longer, hm? Why don't we have a little more fun."

My eyes widened in shock but before I could move, he tightened his grip and began to pull in an up and down motion.

I'm never going to make it out of this room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no excuse besides school but now that it's over and I'm not pulling my hair out from stress... we can get this story on a roll.

Don't forget to vote !!