It's late and I want to go to bed

Okay so I'm going to add the manga characters within the next few chapters so don't you worry. I'm also in the process of getting visuals so I'll put a link here later so keep and eye out for that. Forgot to mention that everyone is at least 16 year and older so yeah. Enjoy!

"Ah... oh okay, oh shit. Uh, I can explain. Just- please sit down. It'll make this a hell of a lot easier." Fuck. What the fuck what were you supposes to say? You sure as hell didn't know. Although hesitant, they complied. Except for the demons. Whatever, you could deal with it.

"So? Explain. I'm not very patient, you know." Ciel said coldly.

"So- this may be a bit difficult to believe-"

"I doubt that." He interrupted.

"Okay then. Well you guys aren't real! You're fictional characters originally from a manga series called 'Black butler' that was also turned into an anime, which is what is on the big ol' rectangle thing right there," You pointed to the television. "But we call that a TV. ANYWAYS, it basically tells Ciel's story and shit. So that means you're in another dimension and in the future, 20xx!"

They just stared at you. There was a pregnant pause. Silence. Then Alois started to freak out, demanding that Claude get them back to their world. Ciel's eye widened and he just stared at you. Lizzy then started to panic while Edward was trying to calm her down while simtoniously panicking. Ash's brow furrowed and looked as if he was deep in thought. Mey-rin, Bard, and Finny were all screaming. Agni was trying to calm everyone down while Soma was in shock. Undertaker was laughing at everyone, Lau kinda just sat there with Ran-mao clinging to him. Joker, Dagger, Beast, and Doll were also screaming. Snake just stood there quietly. Ronald was shaking William while Grell was trying to use this situation to her advantage and get closer with Sebastian, along with the demons just standing there, not knowing what to do. Tanaka just sat there with his tea, Aleister was being dramatic, Drocell just blankly stared and Pluto watched the fire go down.

You sighed, this was gonna give you a headache. Now, how to get them to stop screaming? Ah! You had the perfect idea! You took a deep breath and screamed at the stop of your lungs. Everyone went silent and stared at you as though you were crazy, which, you were. Then there was a thump upstairs.

"(y/n)!! What the fuck are you doing now?!?! I thought I said not to do any rituals without me!!" The man yelled and there were more thumps, indicating that he was coming downstairs. Oh fuck. It's your uncle. Now, he is quite crazy, which is why you're crazy. Must be genes. He finally came all the way down stairs and stared at the people in the living room. He was in boxer briefs and a black shirt. His hair was a light milky brown and he had a bit of stubble. His sky blue orbs scanned the room before he huffed.

"The fuck? I thought we were ritual buddies?"

"What do you mean?! We ARE ritual buddies Bob! These bozos are from another dimension, I swear!!" He looked at you before nodding, knowing you told the truth. That was close. He thought he was gonna fight a bitch. No one steals his ritual buddy. He's too done with life to even question it anymore.

"Ritual buddies?" Ciel questioned.

"You wouldn't get it kid." Bob huffed.

"And what do you mean by that?!?" Ciel yelled back.

"Look, let's not fight alright. I don't want another cult war to happen!" You intervened.

"Cult war?!" Ash exclaimed.

"Another one?! This has happened before?!?!" Edward screamed.

"We are NOT going to have that conversation right now so would you all just shUT THE FUCK UP!!" You practically screamed your lungs out. Every slowly calmed down and sat in silence while Ash just muttered something under his breath. But you did not give one singular fuck about that right now.

"Okay, now that I have your attention, we need to get down to business. Where are y'all gonna sleep."

"I refuse to stay here!! We need to figure out how to get home and I mean now!!" Alois screamed.

"Do you have anywhere else to stay?" The only response you got was silence.

"No? Okay then!! Tomorrow I'll tell you all I know but for now I think we can all agree that it's late and we could all use some rest." You explained.

"Okay so I'll take you to your respective rooms and we'll figure this out in the morning." You made a 'follow me' hand gesture and started to walk up the large staircase. You walked for a minute before finding the hallway that held all of the guest bedrooms. Which was one of two hallways because you're rich as hell.

You started with Ciel and Alois whose rooms were across from one another and their butlers followed suit. Next was Soma and Agni, again, their rooms being across from one another. This repeated for the following pairs. Beast and Joker, Doll and Dagger, Finny and Bard, Mey-rin and Ran-mao, Lau and the Undertaker, Ash and Alerister, Ronald and Grell, William and Snake, Lizzy and Edward, Tanaka and Drocell. That only left Pluto. You were about to take him to his room but he whimpered.

"Hey, Plu-plu, what's wrong?"

He just nuzzled your legs and kept whimpering. You stood in thought for a second before a light bulb flashed within your mind.

"Do... do you want to sleep with me?"

As soon as that sentence left your mouth he immediately perked up and started barking. You just sighed and walked over to your room, which was a few minutes away from the guest bedrooms. You opened the door and Pluto started to sniff everything in sight. God you were so tired. You just wanted to fucking sleep now. Your little coven of pets already sleeping on the couch.

You threw the covers back and hopped into the bed. You curled up and started to drift off when there was a soft tug of the sheets. You open your eyes to come face to face with Pluto. He softly whimpered and tugged on the bed sheets again. You threw the sheets back again and Pluto jumped on the bed and snuggled up to you. You cover up AGAIN and slowly close your eyes. Fuck you just wanted sleep. After a few minutes and finally drifted off into your crack filled dreams.

Later that night a thunderstorm had started. Alois woke up and flinched at the sound of thunder. He hugged himself and started to rock back and forth, covering his ear, hoping to block the sound out. It was dark too. He hated the dark.

"Your highness?"

Alois lifted his head and looked to his right. Claude was staring back at him with a knowing look. Earlier Alois commanded him to sleep with him (not because he was scared, why would he be scared?). Another clap of thunder echoed from the outside as the pitter patter of rain droplets softly hit the window.

"Claude, stay here. I'm going to go sleep somewhere else tonight." He got out of bed and walked out of the room leaving his butler behind. He wandered the halls until he found a door that was slightly ajar. He took a peek inside to find his host sleeping soundly in her bed with the Phantomhive mutt. Another clap of thunder prompted him to run to her bed and climb in on the other side. He grasped at her waits and dug his face into her hair. His heartbeat started to slow once again and his tensed shoulders relaxed. His eyes started to droop and he slipped into a dreamless sleep. Not once did the thunder wake him again that night.