Oooh boi

Second POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everyone was now settled on the coach's of the living room. Why did there have to be some many of the Black Butler characters be transported to you! YOU of all the people it could have happened to. Well you were never really lucky. At all. Now you had to think of a good explanation without getting killed. And Lizzy being one of the characters that was sitting down had to hear EVERYTHING! Oh well, she would have to hear it sooner or later.

"Ok, well... this might be somewhat hard to believe..." you started.

"Trust me lady Y/N I have heard many things, hit me with you best shot." Ciel had replied.

" well you see, you guys are not real. You are fictional characters created for entertainment, and you you are in the 21 century, 2019 to be exact. And we either read about you or watch you. Which is called animation which is moving characters. And for now let's just say not all of you are who you seem to be..." you said carefully.

They looked at you shocked. Then William spoke up and said," How do we know your not lying?"

You then stood up and pointed to each person as you said."Sebastian, Claude, Ciel, Alois, William, Ronald, Grell, Lizzy, Ash, Bard, Finny, Mey-rin, Hannah, Canterbury, Thompson, Timber, Pluto, Joker, Dagger, Soma, Agni, Lau, Undertaker, and Drocell."

Most of them looked shocked, but they thought it over and thought that Y/N could have gotten that information from anywhere.

*cough cough* undertaker *cough cough*

" Sebastian, Claude, the triplets, and Hannah are demons. William, Ronald, and Grell, as well as the Undertaker. Pluto is a demon hound and Ash is an angle. Now how do you suppose I got that information.?" You said sassily.

Now they had there mouths opened wide. And is some didn't they had mildly shocked faces.

Then you heard something from upstairs.

Crap...

"Y/N?!?! What the hell are you doing that is so loud.

This. Was. Not. Good.

You see, you are a lot like your uncle, stubborn, weird as hell, sassy, and is the literal devil when someone wakes him up from his sleep.

And that was NEVER good and your friends and family know that.

Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no.....
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry that it's short, I will update when I can!! Chow