I am satan

I give you another chapter children! More language is in this as reader Chan is weird! 🙃
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Clingy boi?" Alois questioned.

"Yes, that's what I said. Are you deaf or something?" You said.

"Claude I like her! When we find a way home, I order you to bring her with us!" Alois states happily.

"Aw hell nah."

"Please refrain from using word such as that, it is not appropriate for a lady." Ash said," I wouldn't want anything to ruin your purity."

"Boi wtf are you talking about?? I'm anything but that. Pure my ass! And being a 'lady' b**ch I'd rather die in the depths of hell honey." You said with a finger snap at the end.

"That my sassy gurl!!" Jason said.

"Such vulgar language!" Ash said horrified.

"Are all ladies in this future like you?" Lau asked.

"Not EVERY women, but we sure as hell have rights and you men no longer have control of us."

"It seems as this future is much more different than I anticipated." Will said, pushing up his glasses. A few thoughts came up into your head. You smiled a smile. Like the grinch.

"Are you ok?" Soma and Agni asked.

"Yeah are you pretty lady?" Ronald asked.

"Did you know it's now illegal to marry your cousin?" You asked. Lizzy looked up with a horrified look.

"What do you mean?!?!"

"Hmm.." was Ciel's reaction. You then told them why you now could not do that in the future.

"I want to go home!" Lizzy said.

"Did you also know threesomes are a thing? As well as same sex marriages?" You asked, Grell's head immediately snapped up. He ran towards you, grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you.

"Oh please DO tell darling!!" He yelled.

"People can be in a relationship of three people, some dare to have more. In the future, you are aloud to marry someone of the same gender. And there are also terms for people with different sexuality." You said with a grin.

"Oh Bassy~~ Will~~ what do you say?!? Doesn't this future just sound wonderful?!?!!"

"Why would you tell him that?" Sebastian asked.

"Well.."

"I am satan after all."

The demon in the room looked at you confused before Jason spoke up.

"Let's just say she has done many things to earn that nickname." He said with a creep smile before making sounds that sounded like a bird being tortured. The group of Victorians looked to you for an answer.

"How about I show you 'the grinch in a nutshell' and a few other things." You said, trailing off at the end.